WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

So you guys wanted Young Link on Toon Link.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KTH on July 01, 2014, 07:48:27 PM
So you guys wanted Young Link on Toon Link.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I will pay you money for this. Because you deserve money for this. And also I love you.

Quote from: KTH on July 01, 2014, 07:48:27 PM
So you guys wanted Young Link on Toon Link.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

link's face=my face

Quote from: KTH on July 01, 2014, 07:48:27 PM
So you guys wanted Young Link on Toon Link.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


change the face texture, it feels out of place since you changed eveything else
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on July 01, 2014, 09:15:37 PM
change the face texture, it feels out of place since you changed eveything else
I think it is good in the way it is

While it doesn't look bad, I do agree that it stands out the most from the change to the clothes.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I think that might be the point, the way KTH said "So you guys wanted Young Link on Toon Link." made it sound like it's supposed to be a joke. I say keep TL's face texture because it makes it funny to me. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: KTH on July 01, 2014, 07:48:27 PM
So you guys wanted Young Link on Toon Link.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





July 02, 2014, 01:21:38 AM #15159 Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 01:31:42 AM by Pik
Cool President, Turbo!
--

So, I'm making a Toon Link version of my Pit alt for Project M. Despite it being one of my favorite models, his proportions kinda make him look like a man-baby, lol. (Since he was based on his Melee trophy)


These "cuter" proportions should suit him well.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Pik. Remember your old classic Pit vertex? Good times.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


We've come full circle
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I feel like if you make his arms skinnier and his face less tall (and more like a football like toonlink's, lol), I think he might look less like a... man-baby, lol.

Heh, maybe. I assumed it was because his arms and legs were so long.

It should be as close as possible to this...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


July 02, 2014, 01:47:33 AM #15164 Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 01:49:20 AM by powerofthe17
<.<
>.>
<.<
._.
^.^

here we go

ah just gonna leave this cough cough :happy:





guess what alt for little mac this is ;D

edit: not finished just finished his jacket top working on pants tomorrow :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!