Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 1009 1010 1011 [1012] 1013 1014 1015 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4597556 times)
russmarrs2
Extreme Kitten

Wahaa...

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Starstormer Renowned Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15165 on: July 01, 2014, 07:58:15 PM »

Heh, maybe. I assumed it was because his arms and legs were so long.
    It should be as close as possible to this...

Ah, yeah, the chubbier and shorter arms do make him look younger. I just assumed that skinny arms would make him look younger just from looking at Toon Link next to him.
    guess what alt for little mac this is Grin

edit: not finished just finished his jacket top working on pants tomorrow Smiley
    lol, well that was quick. It's coming out great Grin

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15166 on: July 01, 2014, 08:17:53 PM »

<.<
    >.>
    <.<
    ._.
    ^.^
    here we go
    ah just gonna leave this cough cough Happy Face

guess what alt for little mac this is Grin
    edit: not finished just finished his jacket top working on pants tomorrow Smiley

Might want to wait if someone makes a better Little Mac model, like the guy who got the models from Punch Out! (Wii) or one of the HD remodels that were shown off a while back in this thread then disappeared...like a bunch of other WIP hacks. Tongue
    Then again since it's possible a HD Little Mac never gets released on the vault, that might be the only model you'll get, so continue. I patiently await it's release. Awesome Face

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

powerofthe17
    Extreme Kitten

Oh what a pain

• Awards Dedicated Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15167 on: July 01, 2014, 08:47:30 PM »

Thanks I did this after sakurai's post so that's when I imedioutly started on the new alt costume for little Mac Grin

I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
    come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
    come check out my psa page!

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #15168 on: July 01, 2014, 10:33:49 PM »

Kidna bored. since im starting to get into Kh i thought of this.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Turb0k
    Supreme Kitten

Something Stupid

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15169 on: July 01, 2014, 10:44:03 PM »

Had to redo the rig but tadaa!

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #15170 on: July 01, 2014, 11:18:10 PM »

Hybrid OoT Link, Little Mac Alt, Sonic XV,  New design Rosalina, and The President. Wow, we are kicking back up after the "conversation" period . I will download all of these ^_^.

Archer(AkenoS3)
    Lol Kitten

Archer Class Servant Master Race

• Awards Heart Container Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15171 on: July 01, 2014, 11:23:53 PM »

Hybrid OoT Link, Little Mac Alt, Sonic XV,  New design Rosalina, and The President. Wow, we are kicking back up after the "conversation" period . I will download all of these ^_^.
    Don't forget the Murian Emo, Rogue... when all of these models will be ready, the vault is gonna be full of epicness Grin
    (More than it already is)

On PC On Phone
    My PSA thread below.
    A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.

Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15172 on: July 01, 2014, 11:30:14 PM »

I hardly thought anyone would pay attention to my Rosalina design. I'm glad to know that people like it! Oh, and I thought I'd show off a custom Peach.

Her ribbon in her hair has her jewel from her chest in it, you just can't see it in the preview. I'm still working on the texture, but I'd like some feedback on what to change.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15173 on: July 01, 2014, 11:34:30 PM »

old vs new:
    doesnt look that dark in-game

Raikrom
    Extreme Kitten

Red Bullet Desperado

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15174 on: July 01, 2014, 11:44:04 PM »

I hardly thought anyone would pay attention to my Rosalina design. I'm glad to know that people like it! Oh, and I thought I'd show off a custom Peach.

Her ribbon in her hair has her jewel from her chest in it, you just can't see it in the preview. I'm still working on the texture, but I'd like some feedback on what to change.
    My God man, that's gorgeous. Seriously, I think this is the first hack that I legitimately consider gorgeous. No complaints from what I can see.
    Both Peach and Rosalina are definitely getting a DL from me.

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15175 on: July 01, 2014, 11:49:39 PM »

My God man, that's gorgeous. Seriously, I think this is the first hack that I legitimately consider gorgeous. No complaints from what I can see.
    Both Peach and Rosalina are definitely getting a DL from me.

Thank you so much! Just let me show off everything~

I really gotta work on the details in the second flap on her sides. It was my second attempt at a custom texture, so it's very rough.

amircury
    블로그 큐레이터
    Special Access

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15176 on: July 01, 2014, 11:52:52 PM »

I really gotta work on the details in the second flap on her sides. It was my second attempt at a custom texture, so it's very rough.

Hm. Pardon me if it would be too complicated, but I think it'd be cool if you made Brawl recolors of this model, so people can use this Peach for every color available.

Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15177 on: July 01, 2014, 11:55:48 PM »

My only personal gripe with that Peach is sadly something I don't know that you can fix... Which would be to make all the extra "flaps" separate polygons attached to the skirt...-but that'd require a rigger.

Still. It looks lovely and is the kind of thing I think is sorely missing from the vault for the ladies of Smash.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Raikrom
    Extreme Kitten

Red Bullet Desperado

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15178 on: July 02, 2014, 12:00:47 AM »

As you said, it just needs a bit of polishing up, but the textures are shaping up nicely. The flaps do seem really 2-dimensional obviously, but as Velen said, separating them would be pretty demanding. I personally think they still look good as they are, but who knows? Could look even better.
    Just keep doing what you're doing, it's your redesign, and what you've decided to change/add looks great so far.

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15179 on: July 02, 2014, 12:03:38 AM »

Hm. Pardon me if it would be too complicated, but I think it'd be cool if you made Brawl recolors of this model, so people can use this Peach for every color available.

I plan on it, because I want that to take over all of her slots too. I think I'll include a version where she always holds her umbrella, and a normal one, for each recolor. The only one I see giving me trouble will be Daisy's. Smiley

My only personal gripe with that Peach is sadly something I don't know that you can fix... Which would be to make all the extra "flaps" separate polygons attached to the skirt...-but that'd require a rigger.

Still. It looks lovely and is the kind of thing I think is sorely missing from the vault for the ladies of Smash.

Yeah, I'd really love it if they were seperate polygons too. I attempted to make them, but they were quite terrible. Since I lacked the skills to model them, I tried to make the texture as 3D looking as possible, and not flat. I do wish they were seperate polygons though. It'd make this a lot better. Smiley
    *hint* hint* (:

As you said, it just needs a bit of polishing up, but the textures are shaping up nicely. The flaps do seem really 2-dimensional obviously, but as Velen said, separating them would be pretty demanding. I personally think they still look good as they are, but who knows? Could look even better.
    Just keep doing what you&#039;re doing, it&#039;s your redesign, and what you&#039;ve decided to change/add looks great so far.

I think I may re-attempt to make the polygons seperate again tomorrow. Then I'll re-make the details on the flap as well. Smiley

EDIT: Whoops, posted the wrong image for her in the second preview post.
    « Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 12:05:12 AM by Rosetta-Hime » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 1009 1010 1011 [1012] 1013 1014 1015 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: