WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 09, 2014, 11:13:30 PM
Ryuko is returning.. edgier than ever..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Like it so far. It took me a while to realise that she didn't have a nametag that said "shirt".

Final tweaking on the mod, her in-game size was a bit small, even for Peach, so I made her slightly taller to compensate



Size mods FTW! ;D

July 10, 2014, 01:56:38 AM #15347 Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 01:59:15 AM by Daveybird
Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on July 09, 2014, 01:51:27 AM
Green, tall, and crazy? I thought he would have fit over Luigi better.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I might do that sometime, too. My own Daveybird character is over Luigi right now, and he has his own voice. But it'd be badass to see Iggy throw some green fireballs.

And I still have to work on the rigging some, more like a 4/10, lol. :D

Quote from: the_randomizer on July 10, 2014, 01:48:14 AM
Final tweaking on the mod, her in-game size was a bit small, even for Peach, so I made her slightly taller to compensate

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Size mods FTW! ;D
About that, I've been looking at your progress. Maybe the problem is that you rigged a small mesh over a big skeleton. That probably happened because peach has oddly long arms. Nice to see you managed to keep her proportional.

July 10, 2014, 02:36:24 AM #15349 Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 02:39:36 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Iwvi on July 10, 2014, 02:32:19 AM
About that, I've been looking at your progress. Maybe the problem is that you rigged a small mesh over a big skeleton. That probably happened because peach has oddly long arms. Nice to see you managed to keep her proportional.

Yeah, I think I kinda goofed up with the mesh as a whole (not sure how), but the fact I was able to essentially reverse that saved my skin, so to speak. Peach has a weird skeletal structure, but, I love a good challenge :laugh: Made the model 1.2 times larger, so yes, it does look proportionally better IMHO, I think I can call this one complete and release it tonight :P

That being said, compared to the first version I released in 2012, no wait, there is no comparison, heh.

Quote from: russmarrs2 on July 09, 2014, 08:29:54 PM
Oh, no, there's not any extra polygons.

So... I made this into a stage.

You fight on the top.
You posted this in the stage WIP thread too. Isn't this thread for characters?
I've noticed that a lot lately, people posting stages in this thread.

randomizer, that terra looks awesome. You should do Aeris next, since not a single person in the vault has imported her. :3


Quote from: Riddler on July 10, 2014, 03:41:04 AM
You posted this in the stage WIP thread too. Isn't this thread for characters?
I've noticed that a lot lately, people posting stages in this thread.

randomizer, that terra looks awesome. You should do Aeris next, since not a single person in the vault has imported her. :3

You know. Now that you mention it I find it very weird nobody has done Aeris yet at all.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Yeah, I know. It's asinine. We have just about every other character you can think of from the Final Fantasy series,  but no Aeris. Her and Cecil are my two Final Fantasy wishlist characters.


Quote from: Riddler on July 10, 2014, 03:57:02 AM
Yeah, I know. It's asinine. We have just about every other character you can think of from the Final Fantasy series,  but no Aeris. Her and Cecil are my two Final Fantasy wishlist characters.

Heh, bet my recent contribution doesn't help them getting imported into Brawl any faster.

Need more Robot Masters in the Vault, So here is my Crystal Man WIP.


Quote from: Riddler on July 10, 2014, 03:41:04 AM
You posted this in the stage WIP thread too. Isn't this thread for characters?
I've noticed that a lot lately, people posting stages in this thread.

Model import WIP thread, and these stages are model imports, sooo....

Quote from: Reaver Ind. on July 10, 2014, 05:22:13 AM
Need more Robot Masters in the Vault, So here is my Crystal Man WIP.



I see Zero or X was used as the base instead of making it from scratch. Not bad all the same, but I think you'd be better off using an Emerald Texture-like effect for the Crystal Balls.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

pharaohman and airman are the vault's best robot masters. any more robot masters that make it to the vault will be welcomed by me. i also think a maverick or two should be made, but for now, i shall appreciate the hopeful age of robot masters. i would LOVE gutsman on dk

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Velen on July 10, 2014, 05:36:03 AM
I see Zero or X was used as the base instead of making it from scratch. Not bad all the same, but I think you'd be better off using an Emerald Texture-like effect for the Crystal Balls.

Thankyou, and yes it uses alittle bit of both X and Zero.  Once I find a tutorial on Emerald Textures, I'll do just that. :)

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on July 10, 2014, 05:44:38 AM
pharaohman and airman are the vault's best robot masters. any more robot masters that make it to the vault will be welcomed by me. i also think a maverick or two should be made, but for now, i shall appreciate the hopeful age of robot masters. i would LOVE gutsman on dk

That sounds pretty neat, I'll think about it .:)

For some reason, to me, seeing BMO lay a beatdown like Falcon is incredibly satisfying.