WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Almost done, just gotta fix his legs and shoulder armor
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Cress looks pretty good looking forward to it. Speaking of Tales, now for the stuff I'm currently focusing on:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yuri? Rawk Hawk? Shantae? Nice.

And isn't that second character from that new Freedom Planet game?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ShadowRockShoota on July 22, 2014, 07:04:48 PM
Almost done, just gotta fix his legs and shoulder armor

"Majinken !" "Shuusouraizan !" "Jigenzan !"

Ike is an interesting choice, I would have thought that he would be over Marth, lol (Also, why not using Ike's cape with some retexture on it ?)

July 22, 2014, 08:45:03 PM #15529 Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 08:49:41 PM by ShadowRockShoota
Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on July 22, 2014, 07:58:33 PM
Cress looks pretty good looking forward to it. Speaking of Tales, now for the stuff I'm currently focusing on:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That Yuri is looking good! *Fury Sparks starts to play in my mind*
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Segtendo on July 22, 2014, 07:59:36 PM
Yuri? Rawk Hawk? Shantae? Nice.

And isn't that second character from that new Freedom Planet game?
Yup, really liked the demo and decided to make a model for it.

Quote from: ShadowRockShoota on July 22, 2014, 08:45:03 PM
That Yuri is looking good! *Fury Sparks starts to play in my mind*

thanks

Quote from: Spex130 on July 22, 2014, 04:17:48 AM
Whoa, people finally got into ripping Disney Infinity?

We need to talk. Now. Oh man.

Hahah well just shoot me a PM lol

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on July 22, 2014, 04:26:51 AM
Disney Infinity for PC?! Whoooaaaa. Did not know that existed. However, don't you need the toys to unlock models?
Nope, all the games files are in the directory regardless of whether or not you've actually got the toys. (but either way, I've got almost all of them anway hahahaha)

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 22, 2014, 04:38:22 AM
I was close. lol Anyways you should probably put Ferb over somebody, probably Ness or Lucas, also I think you should replace the stick with a wrench or some tool since they're always building some amazing and life changing device....every day....they could've solved all the worlds problems in the first season. xD Anyways, I think importing Ferb and releasing the two at the same time would be a good idea.DLC? I mean you have to buy the extra toys anyways so it'd make sense.
Ferb wasn't in the game man :/


July 22, 2014, 11:21:11 PM #15532 Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 11:23:58 PM by ShadowRockShoota
he's done and on the vault now




now as for Glaceon, I decided to rig Glaceon to pikachu, but I also want to recreate this human Glaceon gijinka I found

probably rig her over zelda
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


nice! ;D
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: Boygos on July 22, 2014, 10:19:48 PM
Ferb wasn't in the game man :/
Damn, and from a quick Google search it doesn't look like ripping from Across the Second Dimension is available yet. :(
Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on July 22, 2014, 07:58:33 PM
Cress looks pretty good looking forward to it. Speaking of Tales, now for the stuff I'm currently focusing on:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Please tell me that you'll give him moving eyes and eyelids, also funny timing since I've got a PM TTYD texture pack & text hack in the works. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I figured it was about time for this character to join Brawl
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 23, 2014, 12:36:28 AM #15536 Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 12:37:19 AM by Boobsey

I think I'm doing more than I can do by myself here, with a 2D import
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Quote from: Boobsey on July 23, 2014, 12:36:28 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think I'm doing more than I can do by myself here, with a 2D import
over who is this

it'll be over captain falcon,
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

its pretty promision, reminds me of kung fu man from MUGEN