WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 23 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 24, 2014, 05:07:52 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I think you got one-upped, SJS.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 24, 2014, 05:07:52 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*throws money at computer screen*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 24, 2014, 06:09:19 PM
*throws money at computer screen*
lol wat, das not mine, that was just the first thing that came in my mind with SJS's post
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27520 tho

Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 24, 2014, 06:17:29 PM
lol wat, das not mine, that was just the first thing that came in my mind with SJS's post
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27520 tho
Well that would've been nice to mention before throwing money at you....*knocks you out and takes back the money*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 24, 2014, 06:23:01 PM
Well that would've been nice to mention before throwing money at you....*knocks you out and takes back the money*
How could you not recognize our lord and savior nudolf?
He's made some of the most golden things on the vault.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Raikrom on July 24, 2014, 06:48:56 PM
How could you not recognize our lord and savior nudolf?
He's made some of the most golden things on the vault.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wario-Chu is best Chu.

It's gonna be tied with the Dragon Wario, though.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 24, 2014, 06:54:57 PM
Wario-Chu is best Chu.

It's gonna be tied with the Dragon Wario, though.
Yeah, Wario-Chu is meant to be more of a funny Wario though, while Dragon Wario is just flat out cool, lol. There should definitely be more mods of Wario from Master of Disguise, because they're beautiful. I'm really loving ShadowLuigi's Dragon Wario, he looks really cool in his profile picture.

Quote from: Raikrom on July 24, 2014, 06:48:56 PM
How could you not recognize our lord and savior nudolf?
He's made some of the most golden things on the vault.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Forgot he was the one that made that Donkey Kong. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

July 24, 2014, 10:39:11 PM #15578 Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 10:40:13 PM by ShadowRockShoota
in celebration of the first episode of RWBY vol2 being released tonight, I'd figured I'd finally import my favorite RWBY member into brawl

and yes I have plans for the others too, but later
(and yes I am aware of the polycount too, but I can lower it without a problem.)
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 24, 2014, 01:03:00 PM
i've waited long enough for someone else to make this...


still a heavy WIP, everything is subject to change, i really want to start making models, and thought this would be a nice project to try my hand at...
Looking nice! I was actually planning on making my own version of Robin as well :)

im still just waiting for sm4sh ike. captain falcon i can wait, since his brawl and sm4sh designs are pretty much the same (except for the fact sm4sh falcon has a gun)

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on July 25, 2014, 12:14:15 AM
im still just waiting for sm4sh ike. captain falcon i can wait, since his brawl and sm4sh designs are pretty much the same (except for the fact sm4sh falcon has a gun)
...He's had that gun there since Smash 64
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

huh, guess i never noticed til now :/

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on July 25, 2014, 12:21:18 AM
huh, guess i never noticed til now :/

What else would he have in his holster?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 25, 2014, 12:49:34 AM
What else would he have in his holster?
Squirt gun. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.