WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: mnsg on July 26, 2014, 04:44:41 PM
The Rosalina model import doesn't have a rigged mouth at all, which is quite shameful.
Yah that bugged me, same with a couple of Daisy imports, it seems like only the vertexes have rigged mouths when it comes to Daisy and Rosalina. Bright side to PMTTYD not using standard models, don't have to worry about a Shadow Queen with no rigged mouth. xD Also TTYD does use models, they're squares that do have rigging to rotate and stretch certain limbs. Just a fun fact. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Wait, you have Shadow Queen from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door?

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 26, 2014, 06:03:52 PM
Yah that bugged me, same with a couple of Daisy imports, it seems like only the vertexes have rigged mouths when it comes to Daisy and Rosalina. Bright side to PMTTYD not using standard models, don't have to worry about a Shadow Queen with no rigged mouth. xD Also TTYD does use models, they're squares that do have rigging to rotate and stretch certain limbs. Just a fun fact. lol

You know, I've just realized that you're usually the go-to guy on N64 Mario games, however, you are currently speaking of a GCN game. Well, aside from Pikmin and Luigi's Mansion.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on July 26, 2014, 05:58:20 PM
FINALLY found a full body Pit model. All thanks to the "Dealer Pit" made by Pik. Now for the real work to begin.

Sorry for taking soooooo long on this request. I...was caught up in anime.
[spoiler]

[MU HYPE INTENSIFIES]
Wow! It looks really great! It was worth waiting all this time! Looking forward to give him a PSA!

Anime is the stuff that makes you forget everything... lol :p
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

July 26, 2014, 06:26:50 PM #15649 Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 06:27:53 PM by Albafika
Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on July 26, 2014, 04:50:13 PM
Quote from: mnsg on July 26, 2014, 04:44:41 PM
The Rosalina model import doesn't have a rigged mouth at all, which is quite shameful.
I agree. Just laziness. For the model for my PSA her mouth is rigged so I can animate it in moves like her up special where she smiles.
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 26, 2014, 06:03:52 PM
Yah that bugged me, same with a couple of Daisy imports, it seems like only the vertexes have rigged mouths when it comes to Daisy and Rosalina. Bright side to PMTTYD not using standard models, don't have to worry about a Shadow Queen with no rigged mouth. xD Also TTYD does use models, they're squares that do have rigging to rotate and stretch certain limbs. Just a fun fact. lol
... Yeah, it is shameful, and lazy, and it bugged you all. But none of you told me a thing about it.

Rosalina's mouth was originally rigged (I know because I did rig and vertex her mouth a lot until it looked like it animated better in BrawlBox), but it seems it lost the mouth rig somewhere in the several re-touch ups that followed pre-release so it skipped my mind to re-check the mouth. Did you 3 consider this might have been what had happened...? No, you did not.

Thank you for discrediting my work on Rosalina. Guess now you'll just have to get someone else to make a better one.

I'm surprised you even bothered to rig the fingers

Quote from: Albafika on July 26, 2014, 06:26:50 PM
I agree. Just laziness. For the model for my PSA her mouth is rigged so I can animate it in moves like her up special where she smiles.
... Yeah, it is shameful, and lazy, and it bugged you all. But none of you told me a thing about it.

Rosalina's mouth was originally rigged (I know because I did rig and vertex her mouth a lot until it looked like it animated better in BrawlBox), but it seems it lost the mouth rig somewhere in the several re-touch ups that followed pre-release so it skipped my mind to re-check the mouth. Did you 3 consider this might have been what had happened...? No, you did not.

Thank you for discrediting my work on Rosalina. Guess now you'll just have to get someone else to make a better one.
well believe it or not
some people dont like getting PM'ed
(not me)
that is why i avoid messaging people
but ur right
we should give feedback to stuff
i myself get very little feedback, but its ok
the imprtant thing is that i tried to make someting unique, and only release once im ok with it.

July 26, 2014, 07:30:35 PM #15652 Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 07:39:16 PM by Albafika
Quote from: Gravity on July 26, 2014, 07:12:43 PM
I'm surprised you even bothered to rig the fingers
Lol yeah, I'll just drop the facade!

Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 26, 2014, 07:22:43 PM
youre lucky they didnt complain about the lack of hip under the skirt :v
A shame. SJS textured some really adorable StarWaffle alike panties, but I had to remove her hip due to file size. :[
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on July 26, 2014, 07:28:33 PM
well believe it or not
some people dont like getting PM'ed
(not me)
that is why i avoid messaging people
but ur right
we should give feedback to stuff
i myself get very little feedback, but its ok
the imprtant thing is that i tried to make someting unique, and only release once im ok with it.
1. I'm a Moderator, I can't really be against receiving PMs (My Inbox has more than 1900, and I've deleted plenty of spam PMs)

2. Disregarding PMs, if people really wanted to see it fixed, there's a link to my Model Imports thread on my Sig.

Quote from: Albafika on July 26, 2014, 07:30:35 PM
A shame. SJS textured some really adorable StarWaffle alike panties, but I had to remove her hip due to file size. :[

SJS is simply the best.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 26, 2014, 07:38:22 PM #15654 Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 07:52:11 PM by SJS
Quote from: Albafika on July 26, 2014, 07:30:35 PM
A shame. SJS textured some really adorable StarWaffle alike panties, but I had to remove her hip due to file size.
So many wasted hours :(

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 26, 2014, 06:03:52 PM
Yah that bugged me, same with a couple of Daisy imports, it seems like only the vertexes have rigged mouths when it comes to Daisy and Rosalina. Bright side to PMTTYD not using standard models, don't have to worry about a Shadow Queen with no rigged mouth. xD Also TTYD does use models, they're squares that do have rigging to rotate and stretch certain limbs. Just a fun fact. lol
My Daisy has a rigged mouth. And it's an import.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on July 26, 2014, 07:38:22 PM
So many wasted hours :(

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

dem plebian stars panties
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on July 26, 2014, 05:58:20 PM
FINALLY found a full body Pit model. All thanks to the "Dealer Pit" made by Pik. Now for the real work to begin.

Sorry for taking soooooo long on this request. I...was caught up in anime.
[spoiler]


Note: Pik didn't make the Dealer Pit.


That does look pretty nice, though. Nice work so far.


July 26, 2014, 08:58:51 PM #15657 Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 09:00:57 PM by Esdese/S3
Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 26, 2014, 07:49:19 PM
dem plebian stars panties
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

THESE are the TRUE PANTIES!!
Anyway, yeah... I had a hard time to choose between keeping her pants or giving her panties. Saber's new model, that is...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 26, 2014, 07:49:19 PM
dem plebian stars panties
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Esdese/S3 on July 26, 2014, 08:58:51 PM
THESE ARE THE TRUE PANTIES!!
DAT PANTSU IS THE BEST PANTSU EVAAAH

Quote from: Albafika on July 26, 2014, 06:26:50 PM
I agree. Just laziness. For the model for my PSA her mouth is rigged so I can animate it in moves like her up special where she smiles.
... Yeah, it is shameful, and lazy, and it bugged you all. But none of you told me a thing about it.

Rosalina's mouth was originally rigged (I know because I did rig and vertex her mouth a lot until it looked like it animated better in BrawlBox), but it seems it lost the mouth rig somewhere in the several re-touch ups that followed pre-release so it skipped my mind to re-check the mouth. Did you 3 consider this might have been what had happened...? No, you did not.

Thank you for discrediting my work on Rosalina. Guess now you'll just have to get someone else to make a better one.

To be fair, there were more rig mistakes that just the mouth.  I did bring the issues up several months ago, but they apparently fell on deaf ears.  At least the shoulders were fixed up.