WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Gravity on July 28, 2014, 08:30:22 PM
Someone please post a picture of something and make this conversation that's been had several hundred times end
Quote from: Nao-chan on July 28, 2014, 08:37:03 PM
Wow people still believe she's an alt? Why just why? It's ridiculous that it's still being said. Does no one actually pay attention and read things on the internet anymore?

SHE'S A SEPARATE CHARACTER. NOT AN ALT FOR MARTH. THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE. PLEASE STOP BRINGING UP OLD TOPICS. I really hope people see this and stop bringing it up.

To stay on topic, I really like how Robin is turning out. Hope to get him soon.
Jesus Christ! Never expected this kind of reaction, I'm sorry that I even brought up the situation. I seriously thought she was an alt because her hand wasn't even touching her, didn't expect the animator to just miss that tiny detail that made it seem she wasn't her own character. Sounds like he was lazy and just ported the animation straight from Marth then. What a waste of a slot, but to keep from getting yelled at, here's this:

Good thing RachetMario used Galaxy Bowser as a base, I'm able to use parts of my Brawl version my & Nano's (or whatever the correct grammer for that is) Galaxy Bowser. Would modify that but it'd be faster and easier to just rig this. Also I'm going to try my best to make a brawl version of the cat textures.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Oooo, looks wonderful!

Dat Meowser... I'm in love.

so long without any news about the Nekowser

Meowser <3 How cute!!

not to bring up lucina again but....
Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 28, 2014, 08:33:30 PM
and no, marth's sister is not an alt (shamefully), shes just a clone character with balacned values
Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 28, 2014, 08:33:30 PM
marth's sister
wat  :notimp:
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: ShadowRockShoota on July 29, 2014, 12:25:01 AM
not to bring up lucina again but....wat  :notimp:

My thoughts exactly.


July 29, 2014, 10:42:13 AM #15712 Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 10:59:16 AM by jjookkeekkiidd
since i couldn't get it right, i'm reattempting using other models as a base, DK for the muscles and a TP goron for the overal shape.

edit: i actually forgot to post the preview LOL



obviously, the feet won't be DK's...xD

Now it makes sense what you were trying to model. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

thanks for replying, i hate double posting xD

look at diz!


made the hammer just in case anyone would ever wanna make a PSA... xD

It looks Donkey Kong wearing a bad Darunia cosplay. lol
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Isn't there a Goron trophy that you could borrow from?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


arms and legs are rigged...

also, textures do wonders,i still need to stitch the arms with the body, that's why it looks like a suit lol

Ya know...
Have you started deciding who he'd go over? I think Dedede would be the best choice, seeing as he's got that hammer.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 29, 2014, 07:57:24 PM #15719 Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 08:00:28 PM by jjookkeekkiidd
as i said earlier, the hammer's only function is if anyone plans on making a PSA, he's going on DK, for perfect proportions and stuff, heck i've been thinking if i'll use darunia's PSA project for KJP's school xD

anyway, some close-ups, i am aware the goron's body looks like a suit atm...





i'm pretty confident the hammer will look tons better once textured, and if it's still missing detail i guess i can always add more to it :P