WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 01, 2014, 11:32:16 PM #16110 Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 12:45:30 AM by xX_TheTerror_Xx
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on September 01, 2014, 09:36:17 PM
is thatr shulk model custom made? cuz it looks way better than xenoblade's model i think.

I used the clothes from the xenoblade model, made a bunch of changes though. And the sword took forever to model lmao

Post Merge: September 02, 2014, 12:45:30 AM

Oh a nd, anyone up for rigging Shulk for me (Over Ike since I got a lot of Ike suggestions.)

Quote from: Gamidame_K on August 31, 2014, 02:43:55 AM
what do I do with this?



Post Merge: August 31, 2014, 03:15:35 AM

btw, lemme confirm: this is not doge; this is the mastermind dog from Silent Hill 2 dog ending
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUDcSeUvkOw

That's one cool dog. It could work over the nintendog

and just for lolz

Wow, such Smash, very compete, wow.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on September 01, 2014, 09:46:09 PM
the same as the old porting method; just editing the index number of throwN, haveNs and hipN
but this is different because after doing that, no matterhow distorted is the model, no matter what shape does it have, it will work flawless (in them previews, I had sonic as fitmario03 and wario as fitmario04 so you guys can tell its one slot witchery)
But shouldn't Wario and Sonic have Mario's proportions and look really weird because of the animations? That's what I was talking about, changing the index numbers of the important bones don't fix the model looking weird with the animations, just makes them work in the game. Did you not have to do extra editing to get Wario and Sonic look like themselves and not squished together? :O
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on September 01, 2014, 11:21:40 PM
you gotta try shadow over wario
and swap warios bike with shadow's motorcycle!
actually, thats what I will try to do next lol!
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 02, 2014, 01:05:31 AM
But shouldn't Wario and Sonic have Mario's proportions and look really weird because of the animations? That's what I was talking about, changing the index numbers of the important bones don't fix the model looking weird with the animations, just makes them work in the game. Did you not have to do extra editing to get Wario and Sonic look like themselves and not squished together? :O
no need to care about that anymore thanks to what I discovered

Quote from: Gamidame_K on September 02, 2014, 01:17:13 AM
actually, thats what I will try to do next lol!no need to care about that anymore thanks to what I discovered
Can you PM me? That info might come in handy at some point.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Kaptain K. Rool is really almost finished now. Just gotta finish touching up his coat, and he's ready to be included in my next PSA release!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 02, 2014, 02:20:10 AM #16116 Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 02:22:08 AM by Don Jon BravoEX
Quote from: Gamidame_K on September 02, 2014, 01:17:13 AM
actually, thats what I will try to do next lol!no need to care about that anymore thanks to what I discovered
hype!
and good luck


Post Merge: September 02, 2014, 02:22:02 AM

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 02, 2014, 01:30:29 AM
Kaptain K. Rool is really almost finished now. Just gotta finish touching up his coat, and he's ready to be included in my next PSA release!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

only thing that bothers me is the inside of the coat where it meats the hand
it might look better black, as oppose to white
imo

Dang that's a nicely rigged model, too bad I botched the King K. Rool import I made :laugh:

If no one's taken it, I can rig Shulk.

Also, Kyouma, that discovery of yours is amazing. Can't wait to see what you'll do with that.

Kyouma, what did you discover? I read a few pages back, but I couldn't find it.

I always like keeping up on 1-slot mod discoveries and progress (since it's been about 15 or so hacks since I've had a mod which DIDN'T involve one, haha.)


This one-slot mod that Kyouma is talking about is getting me interested too, and I don't do model hacks.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Forgot to slice along mirror oops.

And Haiiiiii.

The one slot that Kyouma was talking about requires editing the FitCharacter.pac, won't say how exactly because I promised not to, but I felt I needed to point out that it isn't just a simple model hack, little be more to it than that.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Junpei Lucifer on September 02, 2014, 08:59:35 PM

Forgot to slice along mirror oops.

And Haiiiiii.

Well here's a welcome surprise, good to see ya back in this thread Jun!

-and oooh, Lucemon! o.o

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302