WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

lol yeah, both you and I.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


but dont mind me, anyone can texture it better than me

Do you know anything regarding remapping textures? That's one thing that I need, but might not be able to do.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I'd like to give some update on tgese texture guys.... Want my services? :af:

So... I decided to take Kaptain K. Rool's belt and attempt it myself. Works and loads just fine, but the textures are messed up.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Any reason it's doing this? I even replaced the Shader0 and stuff, still shows up like that...

are the sides of the buckle image sized to any of the following?: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024

if not, than that is probably the problem

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 07, 2014, 02:52:08 AM
So... I decided to take Kaptain K. Rool's belt and attempt it myself. Works and loads just fine, but the textures are messed up.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Any reason it's doing this? I even replaced the Shader0 and stuff, still shows up like that...
Does it use a pallet? Usually see this problem if the texture has a pallet but the material doesn't use it.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

If the pallet is the problem that would happen. What is the format of the texture? If it lacks transparency I'd go for cmpr, it doesn't need palletes and saves space.

Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 07, 2014, 01:51:58 AM
I'd like to give some update on tgese texture guys.... Want my services? :af:
sure

All right. I got Kaptain K. Rool's main belt working, but the model screws up when trying to make the skull belt buckle texture transparent using Spex's Transparency tutorial.

I have transparencies on it already, and it works perfect in BB. But in-game, the model stays stuck in the middle of the stage, and in the results screen, his polygons explodes...

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 07, 2014, 06:33:56 PM
All right. I got Kaptain K. Rool's main belt working, but the model screws up when trying to make the skull belt buckle texture transparent using Spex's Transparency tutorial.

I have transparencies on it already, and it works perfect in BB. But in-game, the model stays stuck in the middle of the stage, and in the results screen, his polygons explodes...
...how big is the file, I remember a model doing strange things because it was on the brink of passing the file size or something like that...course I could be wrong and the filesize had nothing to do with it, but I remember something similar happening to me before but it's been so long that I don't exactly remember what caused it or how to fix it. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

It's about the same size as a normal Pit file. I have yet to optimize it yet, though.

September 07, 2014, 06:57:59 PM #16167 Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 07:00:50 PM by Eternal Yoshi
Quote from: Gamidame_K on September 06, 2014, 09:19:10 PM
you too?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Not gonna lie, but those textures on Chrono don't fit Brawl. They look like the kind of textures that would be on a PS3/360 game that has more realistic characters.

Chrono's clothing should be textured to look like Ike's clothing or something.

Link, Roy, Marth, and Issac would make for good references too.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 07, 2014, 06:40:27 PM
It's about the same size as a normal Pit file. I have yet to optimize it yet, though.
What about the actual dae file size? Sometimes reducing the textures to make the pac and pcs smaller isn't enough, the dae itself can be too big and cause problems.
So I think it's about time this Peach got some love.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Hey, StupidMariofan, I can do the recolors to you. I'd love to :3 Really, I am a good texturer