WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 21, 2014, 09:01:20 AM
Diancie has been tested in-game and is almost ready for release. Tried to smooth the model, but it only worsened its condition. And I still dunno how to make her eyes blink like Peach's...
If the actual model is originally smooth, but then it got blocky upon importing it, then you can give it VertexWeld and put it in 0.0 or 0.1 and then give it the Smooth modifier on 32. If that doesn't work, then I'm not really sure how to fix that either, lol.

the chances for getting this to work are pretty low, but I dont want to stay with the need of trying it


Quote from: Gamidame_K on September 22, 2014, 03:28:17 AM
the chances for getting this to work are pretty low, but I dont want to stay with the need of trying it


She´s going to be a new tabuu?

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s


might need to get this air man, too

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

September 22, 2014, 08:23:19 PM #16355 Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 09:22:54 PM by KTH

Quote from: vcvmajinken on September 22, 2014, 04:45:32 PM
She´s going to be a new tabuu?
yes, the first import over tabuu

I finished T-posing Miku. Now to the normals and the rigging. This'll no doubt be my toughest import yet.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler

welcome to MMD importing (even though the model is from psp but anyways close)

MMD models are tough? Remind me to not do them. hehe.


Tabuu, do you ripped them from Project Diva?  Could you help.me to rip a DLC model?

Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 22, 2014, 10:17:03 PM
Tabuu, do you ripped them from Project Diva?  Could you help.me to rip a DLC model?

Nah, I downloaded it off Models Resource. XD

Question: What's that material on Simon's boots?

Should I assume that's fur?

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on September 22, 2014, 11:56:42 PM
Question: What's that material on Simon's boots?

Should I assume that's fur?

Indeed, it's an animal pelt.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302