WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

nothing brings me up like working on my oc
I finally gave her a new outfit! pretty gothic lolita styled, but her character is meant to fit it (afterall she has the himecut haircut which is overused in most gothic girls)
I have recycled textures as well drawn new patterns

Quote from: Gamidame_K on October 03, 2014, 03:25:44 AM
nothing brings me up like working on my oc
I finally gave her a new outfit! pretty gothic lolita styled, but her character is meant to fit it (afterall she has the himecut haircut which is overused in most gothic girls)
I have recycled textures as well drawn new patterns
[spoiler]
Nice outfit. Gothic lolita are generally cute, and that fits pretty well.
Looking forward for her release ;D
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.



A gift because TGIF



Quote from: Gamidame_K on October 03, 2014, 03:25:44 AM
nothing brings me up like working on my oc
I finally gave her a new outfit! pretty gothic lolita styled, but her character is meant to fit it (afterall she has the himecut haircut which is overused in most gothic girls)
I have recycled textures as well drawn new patterns
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Really nice. This.somehow remember me of Lumina from Final Fantasy XIII

October 03, 2014, 09:24:56 PM #16489 Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 06:00:42 AM by Gamidame_K
Quote from: Ashley and Red on October 03, 2014, 04:42:10 PM
Really nice. This.somehow remember me of Lumina from Final Fantasy XIII
Quote from: Esdes3 on October 03, 2014, 03:15:43 PM
Nice outfit. Gothic lolita are generally cute, and that fits pretty well.
Looking forward for her release ;D
thanks guys! Ive designed Mazeru tu fullfill my tastes and prefferences but Im very happy to see other people like her, I guess just because of that I will release her in the vault when shes done
about that, I wont finish her soon because I have more ambitious plans for her, like a PSA, and custom bones, since Im adding new bones to marth's waist so I can rig the skirt, probably even rig the face to reduce the vertice number using no cloned faces for expresions

Post Merge: October 04, 2014, 06:00:41 AM

rigged the face to dont need to add extra polygons for the alt faces; this saves filesize; its hard as hell (im not very good rigging mouths), but it gives nice results:


now pics of the skirt and body rig test

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

now I guess its time to animate

Because I'm disappointed with Bowser's recolors in Smash 4, and I meant to make this back when KTH and Nano first made the model, here you go.

Won't be able to actually finish him until Monday because BB 0.68d doesn't import .dae files on this windows 8 because reasons. :srs:, but I wanted to build hype, whatever very little will actually be built.
And because of my ADHD, I just came up with the idea with making Smash 4 versions of some of my other Bowser imports, Dreamy Bowser and King Koopa. Not doing Bowletta or Rainbow Bowser because I do not feel like doing that much work today.
Plus really, they had to come up with random colors to fill Bowser's 8 slots, one of them is basically his default costume with a pink tint to it, why didn't they use recolors of Dark Bowser (or go the full way and make him an alt since he has only a few different features), Midbus or King Koopa? Especially King Koopa, Luigi got his outfit from that Japanese movie and Mario got his outfit from that Tennis game, why couldn't Bowser get his pallet from the Mario tv show? smh
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

For a second, I thought this was a recolor of Vegeta on Bowser :srs: I know it's Dark Bowser... lol
Owell, it looks great anyway xD
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Esdes3 on October 04, 2014, 03:51:11 PM
For a second, I thought this was a recolor of Vegeta on Bowser :srs: I know it's Dark Bowser... lol
Owell, it looks great anyway xD
...Bowser would be the perfect character in a Mario version of DBZ! Bowser would constantly get annoyed that Mario (Goku) is stronger than him. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 04, 2014, 03:37:43 PM
Because I'm disappointed with Bowser's recolors in Smash 4, and I meant to make this back when KTH and Nano first made the model, here you go.

Won't be able to actually finish him until Monday because BB 0.68d doesn't import .dae files on this windows 8 because reasons. :srs:, but I wanted to build hype, whatever very little will actually be built.
And because of my ADHD, I just came up with the idea with making Smash 4 versions of some of my other Bowser imports, Dreamy Bowser and King Koopa. Not doing Bowletta or Rainbow Bowser because I do not feel like doing that much work today.
Plus really, they had to come up with random colors to fill Bowser's 8 slots, one of them is basically his default costume with a pink tint to it, why didn't they use recolors of Dark Bowser (or go the full way and make him an alt since he has only a few different features), Midbus or King Koopa? Especially King Koopa, Luigi got his outfit from that Japanese movie and Mario got his outfit from that Tennis game, why couldn't Bowser get his pallet from the Mario tv show? smh
*throws out Dark Bowser I had planned* Looks amazing!

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on October 04, 2014, 04:09:39 PM
*throws out Dark Bowser I had planned* Looks amazing!
Thanks, course the real praise should go to KTH and Nanobuds since all I did was recolor him and change the hair & eyes. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 04, 2014, 04:00:27 PM
...Bowser would be the perfect character in a Mario version of DBZ! Bowser would constantly get annoyed that Mario (Goku) is stronger than him. XD
Yep. Totally xD
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

It didn't take me hours to make this, it's just taken me this long to actually finish the model and texture changes with lots of long breaks and watching YouTube. Eyes will be fixed Monday, when I can import the dae with 0.68d (because I get weird lighting and texture issues when importing with 0.71 and above)

What do you think (besides the eyes)?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Make his mouth scaley and the same texture as his body and you have yourself a King Koopa. Or if you are aiming for a brawl mixture...then again, we are alike in the sense of not releasing majority of our mods until 200 years later XD.


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 05, 2014, 12:22:10 AM
It didn't take me hours to make this, it's just taken me this long to actually finish the model and texture changes with lots of long breaks and watching YouTube. Eyes will be fixed Monday, when I can import the dae with 0.68d (because I get weird lighting and texture issues when importing with 0.71 and above)

What do you think (besides the eyes)?
http://sovietsandvich9x.deviantart.com/art/King-Koopa-XNALara-484250545?q=gallery%3AXnalara-Customized%2F48212563&qo=1

October 05, 2014, 04:48:07 PM #16499 Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 06:40:42 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: Gamidame_K on October 05, 2014, 03:17:11 PM
http://sovietsandvich9x.deviantart.com/art/King-Koopa-XNALara-484250545?q=gallery%3AXnalara-Customized%2F48212563&qo=1
That bastard didn't mention that I made that! D:<
Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on October 05, 2014, 03:59:13 AM
Make his mouth scaley and the same texture as his body and you have yourself a King Koopa. Or if you are aiming for a brawl mixture...then again, we are alike in the sense of not releasing majority of our mods until 200 years later XD.
Yah I know, I guess I'll try to make it scaley. To be fair, I've gotten better at Gimp than when I made my other version: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28545
So I might be able to get it to look good.

Post Merge: October 05, 2014, 06:40:22 PM

How's this?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.