WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 14, 2014, 06:44:54 PM
Lord Fredrik's finished. Totalling 3112 polygons. Features fully modelled chains for his cape. Since taking these screenshots, I've improved his stache and made a few more minor edits to his fingers. But I'd say he's done.

Do I have a texture creator volunteer? ;D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 15, 2014, 02:27:29 AM
Is that a joke / meme, or for real?


I think it's both a meme and for real r)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Senketsu (Br3) on October 15, 2014, 02:30:00 AM


I think it's both a meme and for real r)

Lulz. I would love to get this guy textured and mapped, so then I can move on to rigging. ;D

Senketsu's right. It's both.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on October 15, 2014, 03:52:02 AM
Senketsu's right. It's both.

Want me to send him over? I don't mind, ya know. ;)

Since I'm stuck here at work for a few more minutes, I figured I'd start fleshing out Majora's clothing patterns. Definitely not the final colors or places, consider them...."thumbnails," general references if you will.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 15, 2014, 03:57:38 AM
Want me to send him over? I don't mind, ya know. ;)
Go right ahead.


Check your PMs. ;)

Anyway, the version I sent you has final edits. I'm not touching it anymore. :)

Quote from: Majora-Sama on October 15, 2014, 05:42:04 AM
Since I'm stuck here at work for a few more minutes, I figured I'd start fleshing out Majora's clothing patterns. Definitely not the final colors or places, consider them...."thumbnails," general references if you will.



That looks really great, man. :)

God I feel like a twit. HAlf this time I haven't even been following my own design as far as the belt is concerned. Oh well, I like this better anyhow.

Quote from: Majora-Sama on October 15, 2014, 06:55:11 PM
God I feel like a twit. HAlf this time I haven't even been following my own design as far as the belt is concerned. Oh well, I like this better anyhow.

uhm sorry, I think someone already said it..but her face looks different comparing to the one in your profile pic OwO

Quote from: Ashley and Red on October 15, 2014, 06:58:12 PM
uhm sorry, I think someone already said it..but her face looks different comparing to the one in your profile pic OwO

See this I'm fully aware of. It's not supposed to look similar, because that's Majora in the "Tales of" skit icon style, which is different than how she would look in say Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, etc etc.

I always draw her face differently anyway. Hell her features tend to change just based on her expression.

So yeah. Less concerned with the face. More concerned with my screwing up the belt, but I'm also not that concerned, because oo wee, it's a belt fo beads that I also always draw differently.

I'm just saying that it conflicts with the reference sheet I had.Not that big of a deal.

So um, question: If I make a mod over Zelda and then port it over to Link, does her polygon limit still apply, or does Link's apply?

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on October 15, 2014, 09:56:19 PM
So um, question: If I make a mod over Zelda and then port it over to Link, does her polygon limit still apply, or does Link's apply?
It's the limit of the character it's over. So here it'd be Link.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!