WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on October 16, 2014, 09:27:50 PM
God damn internet. As if we needed an ebola waifu.
She's a waifu to die for

I guess that's why the character's gone viral

Quote from: Majora-Sama on October 16, 2014, 10:30:11 PM
She's a waifu to die for

I guess that's why the character's gone viral
i see what you did there :>.>:

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Segtendo on October 16, 2014, 09:27:50 PM
God damn internet. As if we needed an ebola waifu.
It's not surprising... the internet is a cesspool of idiots.

thanks guys for the support!
yeah, this was such a hack only I could do

A quick little thing:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ZG on October 16, 2014, 10:59:36 PM
A quick little thing:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hmm? What's it supposed to be? :P *feels completely clueless*

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 17, 2014, 06:14:57 PM
Hmm? What's it supposed to be? :P *feels completely clueless*
Sneaky Spirit from Rhythm Heaven Fever

what kind of hack?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


I'm aiming for the most accurate Miku import on the Vault. Project Diva F model. Not the other one. ^_^

Will have Final Smash eyes but no alternate faces. It's 10,022 polys and I've already ProOptimized it.


>shrek is love
>shrek is life



Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 20, 2014, 04:13:13 PM
I'm aiming for the most accurate Miku import on the Vault. Project Diva F model. Not the other one. ^_^

Will have Final Smash eyes but no alternate faces. It's 10,022 polys and I've already ProOptimized it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

wat 10 000 and still proptimized it?! a PDF model?! I cant believe this

It's all ogre now.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Is he over Wario? It'd make sense, but Wario's legs....could use bone-edits...
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I fail to see why Shrek was brought up for no reason.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 21, 2014, 02:36:02 AM
It's all ogre now.
Its... not ogre yet..  its never ogre
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 21, 2014, 02:38:57 AM
Is he over Wario? It'd make sense, but Wario's legs....could use bone-edits...
Ill use my new technique to dont need to make any sort of bone edits, its gonna be adorable this time!
Quote from: Segtendo on October 21, 2014, 02:40:21 AM
I fail to see why Shrek was brought up for no reason.
>shrek
>"brought up for no reason"

the ogrelord will not be pleased with that attitude of yours, EVERYTHING leads to Shrek