WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

October 23, 2014, 03:29:37 AM #16710 Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 03:43:06 AM by Shulk
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 23, 2014, 03:12:26 AM
I hope I'm not the only one who immediately thought of Mariodk's moveset, especially since he has a Goku update in the works...I'm not trying to discourage you from making the moveset, but you should probably look at Mariodk's and try to think of a different moveset, I mean aren't there tons of possible moves that could be used in a Goku moveset? It's just that if your moveset is really similar to Mariodk's, it will either not be downloaded as much, or people will compare your moveset to Mariodk's. There'll be comparisons no matter what, but if your moveset has different attacks, that will benefit it, and will make it more likely for people to download your version.

Don't worry about it, mate. I have my own plan for the moveset (which I hope won't end up in other movesets lol). And thanks for the concern, I appreciate it :)

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 23, 2014, 03:00:03 AM
Yep I do.

Something me, Zaard and The_Randomizer's been working on for Halloween. At least we tried to be creative, unlike these Original the Characters...

I... uh...

I read the file name, and I'm still confused...

That being said, I'd suggest trying to get all the colors to kinda... flow into eachother. You know what I mean?

I mean, they already do that. But like... when the texture goes from the legs to bust, there seems to be a disconnect... I don't know what the word for it is.

Unless that's already part of the plan and you're just waiting to map it...

In which case, disregard this.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

what am I doing and why?

Quote from: Shulk on October 23, 2014, 03:29:37 AM
Don't worry about it, mate. I have my own plan for the moveset (which I hope won't end up in other movesets lol). And thanks for the concern, I appreciate it :)

I... uh...

I read the file name, and I'm still confused...

That being said, I'd suggest trying to get all the colors to kinda... flow into eachother. You know what I mean?

I mean, they already do that. But like... when the texture goes from the legs to bust, there seems to be a disconnect... I don't know what the word for it is.

Unless that's already part of the plan and you're just waiting to map it...

In which case, disregard this.
Yeah, that is a beta render. The final one will be much better...though I am known for making strange stuff out there.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on October 23, 2014, 03:39:32 AM
what am I doing and why?

What is this?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(


Niiiiice, Onechanbara.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


October 23, 2014, 02:59:11 PM #16715 Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 03:05:09 PM by BaganSmashBros
Quote from: Shulk on October 23, 2014, 02:47:36 AM
Captain Falcon
-Motion-
Largest: 3.80 MB
I have to correct you here. It went up to 4518kb and still worked. It doesn't works after about 50-100KBs. It is most likely off-topic, maybe helpful, i don't know...
Are vertex edits in-progress of models not present in Brawl (imports) and first time ever used for mods allowed? If it changes enough of course. Or only models currently in-progress of riging in 3ds max/maya/whatever? What exactly is allowed?

filesize depends on a bunch of files that is the limit with the default CF other files, filesize is made out of a conjunction of the moveset files, the model files and the motion file all combined.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: br3compactor on October 23, 2014, 02:36:35 PM
Niiiiice, Onechanbara.
I just have one problem: I cant decide who should I rig Kagura over

Ladies and Gents. I give you my second favorite Robot Master.

Or.. At least half of him.


Quote from: TurboChaos on October 23, 2014, 04:30:07 PM
Ladies and Gents. I give you my second favorite Robot Master.

Or.. At least half of him.



Galaxy Man! : D

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

the pokemon trainer curse has fallen over me again, pls help me it doesnt stop crashing and I dont even know why!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oeod18surmxz8ft/crashign%20may.rar?dl=0


Quote from: TurboChaos on October 23, 2014, 08:10:45 PM
Yep! You sir get a cookie.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

1. Over who?
2. When's Yellow Devil? I have images made for him and everything! :happy:

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Gamidame_K on October 23, 2014, 04:23:03 PM
I just have one problem: I cant decide who should I rig Kagura over
I'd like to see it over Zero Suit  r)

Quote from: Gamidame_K on October 23, 2014, 07:53:28 PM
the pokemon trainer curse has fallen over me again, pls help me it doesnt stop crashing and I dont even know why!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oeod18surmxz8ft/crashign%20may.rar?dl=0
How big is the model? PKM Trainer is practically an Assistant Trophy when talking about his model because of how low it is in detail. He is also pretty strict with imports being bigger than him. :P
Quote from: Carnage on October 23, 2014, 04:18:40 PM
filesize depends on a bunch of files that is the limit with the default CF other files, filesize is made out of a conjunction of the moveset files, the model files and the motion file all combined.
This is true, this is why some model imports don't work with huge movesets. Another factor is texture sizes and what format the textures are in. The smaller the texture size is, the more room you have with the model size and vice versa. This is why I'm able to have a bunch of huge textures with my SM64 imports because the models are so low-poly, I have more spare file size to include bigger or more textures. This is also why sometimes reducing the textures in the FitCharacterMotionEtc.pac or FitCharacter.pac will help with file size.
You can't go off just the max file sizes of the FitCharacter.pac or FitCharacterMotionEtc.pac, you also have to take the costume sizes into account as well.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.