WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Shulk on October 27, 2014, 06:08:21 PM
For some reason, Noesis screws up all the uvs of all equipment in MvC3 but not UMvC3 (or at least Ivory for Dante)

Was able to rip Ivory with all the correct (but flipped) uv points. Just need to export it with flipped uvs and I'm good to go. Along with ripping his other models.

Does anyone have the arc file names for all the characters? Trying to find Frank West..

Frank is 0009, an ID that doesn't exist in Vanilla Marvel 3.
He was definitely a character meant to be in Vanilla Marvel 3 as his silhouette is in one of the promos.

I have all of the PS3 assets of that game, if it matters.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on October 27, 2014, 06:13:48 PM
Frank is 0009, an ID that doesn't exist in Vanilla Marvel 3.
He was definitely a character meant to be in Vanilla Marvel 3 as his silhouette is in one of the promos.

I have all of the PS3 assets of that game, if it matters.

I got all the files on my harddrive, so I'll get to ripping as soon as I get home (soon TM)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on October 27, 2014, 06:13:48 PM
Frank is 0009, an ID that doesn't exist in Vanilla Marvel 3.
He was definitely a character meant to be in Vanilla Marvel 3 as his silhouette is in one of the promos.

I have all of the PS3 assets of that game, if it matters.
My files are from the 360 version, but I don't think it matters. I think the file formats are almost the same.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 27, 2014, 08:06:11 PM #16803 Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 08:55:39 PM by Shulk
Well, I'll be damned.

Trying to export Frank crashes Noesis.

This also happened when trying to export Rudra from Noesis.

EDIT: And also Dante, too. Only the UMvC3 versions, though. Not the MvC3 ones. Welp...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: MrMinority on October 27, 2014, 05:42:54 PM
Dude, his hands aren't connected to his wrists.
I know, that's how they are in the original game, same with the lighting around his mouth, I like making my N64 hacks as accurate as possible. ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 27, 2014, 08:50:40 PM
I know, that's how they are in the original game, same with the lighting around his mouth, I like making my N64 hacks as accurate as possible. ;)
Wait, they are? Holy [censored], I gotta go check this.

Edit: Also in that case good work.
like everything i import is dork soles related

Well, here's something I started working on a while ago. I would have more, but the textures kept glitching.

Leaving this here, recolors have been made, will post pics of those when done with adding expressions to the FitGanonMotionEtc.pac. ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 28, 2014, 12:19:13 AM
Leaving this here, recolors have been made, will post pics of those when done with adding expressions to the FitGanonMotionEtc.pac. ;)

Nice. And an interesting idea.
Though I would put the mask off-center from the bone it's attached to so that he's holding it by a grippable point and his arm isn't going through it. Like, put the right edge of the mask over the part of the bone the sword's grip would be.


Quote from: Kage Ryu on October 28, 2014, 12:51:20 AM
Nice. And an interesting idea.
Though I would put the mask off-center from the bone it's attached to so that he's holding it by a grippable point and his arm isn't going through it. Like, put the right edge of the mask over the part of the bone the sword's grip would be.

I'll do that, also here's his final smash.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

oh god.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

It's been months since I opened anything smash mod related.......
Does anyone here have experience with XNormal?
I'm trying to follow the Xnormal part of this tut:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEq6_z8VzRY
to make my texture for Simon's Hip/Legs and keep getting freaky artifacts that screw with certain areas like the side of the leg and such.

Can anyone here help get rid of said artifacts?

That.... welp, I'm up for the night folks. Won't be able to sleep anyways.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on October 29, 2014, 03:26:15 AM
That.... welp, I'm up for the night folks. Won't be able to sleep anyways.

Enjoy. Sleepless nights can be fun. XP

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 29, 2014, 12:28:08 AM
I'll do that, also here's his final smash.

Totally called it.
Quote from: Segtendo on October 27, 2014, 03:13:14 AM
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 27, 2014, 03:10:32 AM
That came to mind, but that's more Skull Kid's thing as opposed to Happy Mask Salesman, no think of the next popular thing from the game. ;)
...Ben?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]