WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

So I found this beauty

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I know the poly count is high, but I was able to prooptimize it to 10% and it surprisingly still looked okay (aside from the face, which I'll probably prooptomize to like 50% or something).



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

thats a xna model, I know it because of the blue textures

Quote from: Gamidame_K on November 05, 2014, 04:35:24 AM
thats a xna model, I know it because of the blue textures
That's a normal map. Most models nowadays have 'em, it's not exclusive to XNALara ports.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on November 05, 2014, 04:35:24 AM
thats a xna model, I know it because of the blue textures

Quote from: RandomTBush on November 05, 2014, 04:40:46 AM
That's a normal map. Most models nowadays have 'em, it's not exclusive to XNALara ports.

Yep. Ripped straight from Revengeance.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Giga Bowser should be Rainbow Bowser from the final battle.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Shulk on November 05, 2014, 05:03:43 AM
Yep. Ripped straight from Revengeance.
Beautiful, any chance we'll see other characters? Sam and Armstrong would be the stuff of legends.

Quote from: Raikrom on November 05, 2014, 03:30:27 PM
Beautiful, any chance we'll see other characters? Sam and Armstrong would be the stuff of legends.

Sam is a maybe, but even that's a very flimsy maybe.

Right now, I just want to get all of Raiden set up properly (textures/unnecessary stuff removed/optimized/etc).

Probably going to have him rigged over Marth, seems like the most logical choice.

Haven't made any major progress on Dante. He's going to be a completely custom rig, so I need to add some extra bones and whatnot. Not sure if I had the boneset originally over Link or Marth so... whoops.

Goku was nearing completion. Needed to rig the fingers, some arm fixes, and also rigging the hip-leg area properly. But since he's also a custom rig (and over Link, to boot) he won't see the light of day for a very long time.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I pretty much finished King Cold's final rig.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The Version 2 model had some normals problems on his tail. I fixed them in this one. Has some rigging issues when over normal Ganon. I don't intend to fix this because this version was rigged specially for my PSA. Speaking of which, this model will be used and released with said PSA's next beta. It will not be released as a standalone Ganon skin.

You should probably use a different texture for the helmet specularity. The design is too sharp.

I say keep it, but make it darker so it's not as noticeable.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


How about the one used for K Rool's belly?
Quote from: Segtendo on November 05, 2014, 05:50:47 AM
Giga Bowser should be Rainbow Bowser from the final battle.
That is a great idea, however vertex coloring isn't possible in Brawl, so I'd have to do a lot of texture & mapping work to get him to look right. :oshi:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Nαnobuds on November 05, 2014, 08:10:10 PM
You should probably use a different texture for the helmet specularity. The design is too sharp.
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 05, 2014, 09:51:40 PM
How about the one used for K Rool's belly?

I just notice it now. How's the suit of armour, though?

November 05, 2014, 10:26:31 PM #16933 Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 10:27:49 PM by russmarrs2
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 05, 2014, 10:12:48 PM
I just notice it now. How's the suit of armour, though?
I think it looks pretty nice actually. Looks a little intense on this picture though:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

btw I've fixed Waluigi up some

November 05, 2014, 10:30:31 PM #16934 Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 10:38:34 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Quote from: russmarrs2 on November 05, 2014, 10:26:31 PM
I think it looks pretty nice actually. Looks a little intense on this picture though:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

btw I've fixed Waluigi up some


All right. :)

And nice Waa.

Edit: How's this?



But now when I get a Smash Ball, he turns into this abomination: