WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Guys, am I doing this right?


November 09, 2014, 12:43:04 AM #17011 Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 12:44:18 AM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
Quote from: Great King of Evil - Ganondorf on November 08, 2014, 11:49:26 PM
In Kaze's absence I decided to see if Chrom would work in Brawl, and fortunately he does (without any problems, unlike before). I then decided to tinker with him a bit. I'm starting with his neck, first.

If at any time Kaze comes back and tells me to stop, I'll drop all progress on it.

New - Left
Old - Right
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




i was wondering when he'd show up properly.
Quote from: AwesomeToad on November 09, 2014, 12:36:16 AM
Guys, am I doing this right?

[spoiler]
completely and utterly correct

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Make dark purple black and I'll send you my Brawlish style textures for his head. Sexy. Zero-Suit Waluigi


Quote from: AwesomeToad on November 09, 2014, 12:36:16 AM
Guys, am I doing this right?

Damn I wanted to do Zero Suit, oh well, looking good. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on November 09, 2014, 12:43:04 AM
i was wondering when he'd show up properly

I'm going to wait a good amount of time before I ever consider to publish it without Kaze's permission.

In the case that I do, I'll be sure to collab him.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: AwesomeToad on November 09, 2014, 12:36:16 AM
Guys, am I doing this right?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
There is absolutely no way it can be done more right than this.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on November 09, 2014, 01:15:23 AM
There is absolutely no way it can be done more right than this.
Want to place bets on when the expanded boobs version will be made? We both know there's atleast one person on the forums who'd go that far. :notimp:
I'm not saying that's you AwesomeToad, or anyone really, I'm just positive someone on the site will go for it. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Please, don't start giving people more terrible ideas than they can come up with on their own. .w.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Not even getting started on naked versions ;-;
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Miacis on November 09, 2014, 01:45:41 AM
Please, don't start giving people more terrible ideas than they can come up with on their own. .w.
Expanded boobs is a common thing with Zero Suit Samus hacks, it'd been a little different if we were talking about a different Waluigified character.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 09, 2014, 12:22:43 AM
Texturing is going great. I added more, and gave him his Final Smash eyes. ;D



He needs a bi
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 09, 2014, 12:22:43 AM
Texturing is going great. I added more, and gave him his Final Smash eyes. ;D


he needs a bit more gray

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 09, 2014, 01:32:17 AM
Want to place bets on when the expanded boobs version will be made
preferably a rigged boobs version

Quote from: Gamidame_K on November 09, 2014, 02:33:54 AM
preferably a rigged boobs version
Better be collaborated if someone uses my hack as a base for a Waluigi version. I hate how perverted I get sometimes. The problems of being a teen. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: superWaluigiSnarf on November 09, 2014, 02:22:49 AM
He needs a bihe needs a bit more gray

I'm colourblind, so I'll need help.

And I'm wondering if Smash 3DS models will ever show up. XP

New mega evolution confirmed:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.