WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

November 10, 2014, 02:06:21 AM #17055 Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 02:09:53 AM by russmarrs2
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 10, 2014, 01:25:51 AM
I wanted to do Olimar & Pikmin
However it does look like you had to redo the rig....*tries to think of a way to sabotage your version so I can make my own*
lol, sorry (I didn't have to redo Olimar's rig actually XD).

To be honest, it's better than use having conversations about mods we want to see and requests for models and not showing off our stuff.

[spoiler]


Now we need a project in Project Concepts called Project Wa.

The Not So Heroic Legend

if I only could make brawl hacks.. I would sure ruin the chain with a MMDfied animefied moeblob Waluigi-chan (like how I did with Mario as Mary)

November 10, 2014, 02:47:29 AM #17060 Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 02:51:21 AM by the_randomizer
I had some wonderful assistance from AdfroMan in finding the model I've been trying to find for a very long time, oh yes, and and he even converted it from XPS to OBJ to work in 3DS Max.... We're talking the very project I wanted to do for a very long time.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: the_randomizer on November 10, 2014, 02:47:29 AM
I had some wonderful assistance from AdfroMan in finding the model I've been trying to find for a very long time, oh yes, and and he even converted it from XPS to OBJ to work in 3DS Max.... We're talking the very project I wanted to do for a very long time.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
*fanboys to death*
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: the_randomizer on November 10, 2014, 02:47:29 AM
I had some wonderful assistance from AdfroMan in finding the model I've been trying to find for a very long time, oh yes, and and he even converted it from XPS to OBJ to work in 3DS Max.... We're talking the very project I wanted to do for a very long time.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


ALYA! yes! cannot wait!

Quote from: br3compactor on November 10, 2014, 03:45:12 AM
*fanboys to death*

Oh yes, indeed, at long last, I can finally rig this model, OH YEAH! Already started posing, almost done and will begin to rig tonight ;D

Quote from: dougdude10 on November 10, 2014, 03:50:47 AM
AYLA! yes! cannot wait!

About time too, with the same source, I've located Crono, Frog, Lucca, Robo and Glenn/Frog models as well.

Whoa! Very nice.

Is she going over someone manly, like Ike or Falcon?


November 10, 2014, 02:18:18 PM #17065 Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 02:19:16 PM by dougdude10
here is a link to an unfinished Magus project (needs to be rigged)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=61426.0

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


direct link to files:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dinwuqlakgo1n4t/Magus%20Files.zip

Quote from: dougdude10 on November 10, 2014, 02:18:18 PM
here is a link to an unfinished Magus project (needs to be rigged)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=61426.0

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


direct link to files:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dinwuqlakgo1n4t/Magus%20Files.zip

Judging by your number of posts I don't believe you're new here... but you seem to be in the wrong neighbourhood, bro.


So I recently take a look back at this thread and what do I find?...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Spex130 on November 10, 2014, 09:03:59 AM
Whoa! Very nice.

Is she going over someone manly, like Ike or Falcon?

What, no way, that'd be creepy :laugh: She'll go over Peach of course ;D

we could make a WALUIGI TEAM!
instead of blue, red or green team.