WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 29 Guests are viewing this topic.

November 10, 2014, 06:47:19 PM #17070 Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 06:48:20 PM by Majora-Sama
Quote from: Pichi-Hime on November 09, 2014, 09:14:05 PM
Lol I always appreciate critique.

I noticed something was off about her as well. They eyes are a bit too far apart, and I'm working on the lip texture to make it not so thin. I haven't textured the eyebrows yet, so they are the color that max decided to make the lol. I'm going to re-texture the hair when I get it all mapped out.

And as far as the irises go, how's this for her eyes?


The one thing about the eye is that her pupil is actually blue. As strange as it is, it's true, and Cia has red pupils. I would also make the highlight less "soft" and more hard edged.

it's crazy man

Quote from: the_randomizer on November 10, 2014, 05:56:48 PM
What, no way, that'd be creepy :laugh: She'll go over Peach of course ;D
I think Ike would be really fitting for her... ._.

November 10, 2014, 07:11:42 PM #17072 Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 07:14:11 PM by the_randomizer
Quote from: LJSTAR on November 10, 2014, 06:49:33 PM
I think Ike would be really fitting for her... ._.

Uh, well, I mean....but, there's no weapon for her to use, and a sword would be out of place, plus, I mean....I have a problem with porting female models over male characters for some reason, notably the voice/sounds, don't fit. Having Ayla say "Prepare yourself" would not be fitting and no, I won't be making custom sound effects as that isn't my forte. If someone wants to port the model over Ike after I release her, then by all means. As for me, I'm sticking to female characters over female characters, male over male characters, etc.  I have ceased doing requests for a while.

Due to the easiness of Peach's skeleton, it makes rigging a lot less tedious, Ike's bones are just...funky plus, what advantage would there be to have her over Ike?

Well, technically, she does have a weapon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixt1lRt4f6k
That's the reason why I was saying that Ike would be fitting for it, but it's just my opinion

I'm definitely fine with Peach.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: LJSTAR on November 10, 2014, 08:46:21 PM
Well, technically, she does have a weapon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixt1lRt4f6k
That's the reason why I was saying that Ike would be fitting for it, but it's just my opinion

That's not what I meat, I meant in a 3D form as in, an object that can be rigged to the model; she doesn't have a 3D object to use as a weapon, and someone would have to make a club from scratch, but that ain't gonna be me. Someone else would be more than welcome to, but I opt out as I'm not making 3D from scratch. No skills or patience. So unless someone can find a usable weapon in obj/dae format, she's going over Peach.

Quote from: br3compactor on November 10, 2014, 09:05:23 PM
I'm definitely fine with Peach.

Glad to hear it, if someone wants to make a 3D club for Ayla, they can go ahead, I'm not the guy to do it lol.

Few more textures and model edits. Is also higher-poly for rigging ease.





Going to be rigging this up to a custom skeleton.

Model was ripped from Skyrim thanks to an awesome friend (who I won't name unless they want me to).

Will be used Ganondorf's Final Smash


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks to RTB for ripping this. Babby's first Smash 4 texture hack...

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Woah. Looks wonderful!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Randomizer, would you be opposed to me attempting to rig a version of it over someone actually manly later, then?

Ayla's definitely one of my favorite characters simply 'cos she's so "Hulk brute force tough." Like, the idea of her throwing a slap makes me laugh, haha.

Feel free to say no, but I'd sure enjoy it.


I will make her over Ike

Also, here's a more accurate NES Link, with original weapons and all.



Might do a Pink-haired LTTP Link as well!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Quote from: Spex130 on November 11, 2014, 04:13:08 AM
While we're at it: Falcon Dibs.
wat. well, if you were thinking on Ike too, you can go ahead, I will not be able to import until December maybe