WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Only one person noticed Pik's awesome texturing prowess has returned? No?


I love what I see, Pik.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Gamidame_K on November 11, 2014, 04:29:49 AM
wat. well, if you were thinking on Ike too, you can go ahead, I will not be able to import until December maybe

Nah, all I wanted was punches. Provided Randomizer's fine with the both of us, feel free to keep your dibs.


November 11, 2014, 04:59:21 AM #17087 Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 05:02:56 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Spex130 on November 11, 2014, 04:00:01 AM
Randomizer, would you be opposed to me attempting to rig a version of it over someone actually manly later, then?

Ayla's definitely one of my favorite characters simply 'cos she's so "Hulk brute force tough." Like, the idea of her throwing a slap makes me laugh, haha.

Feel free to say no, but I'd sure enjoy it.

Nah, it's no biggie, I just have a weird mindset, that's all, it all began when someone made a texture hack for Peach back in 2011, before model-related hacks were commonplace. I don't mind what people do to it once I release it. XD I just wanted her over Peach because she looks like Peach and yeah, her skeleton is easy to port over ;D

Of course, I feel kind of silly for being so against it, at least, against me doing her over Ike. You will have an unfitting voice over her though lol.

Quote from: Spex130 on November 11, 2014, 04:58:59 AM
Nah, all I wanted was punches. Provided Randomizer's fine with the both of us, feel free to keep your dibs.

It's fine, I just need to finish her up first, the model is somewhat tricky due to its design, but it's getting there  ;D
I get the impression that more people will download the Ike mod and not the one I import for some reason ROFL XDDD

It's too early for this [censored], lol

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


November 11, 2014, 05:38:03 AM #17089 Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 05:39:06 AM by ShadowLuigi~NG~
Quote from: Pik on November 11, 2014, 04:12:19 AM
Also, here's a more accurate NES Link, with original weapons and all.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Might do a Pink-haired LTTP Link as well!

Amazing texure work! Wonder if re-importing them back in to Sm4sh works

Post Merge: November 11, 2014, 05:39:05 AM

Too soon Pik, too soon.


pik y u do dat
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Coming along nicely, still a few areas that need some tweaking and readjusting, but otherwise, it's starting to take shape as far as animations go


Uh... why is her eye Android 18's (or Queen Zeal's)? xD

Ayla's eye is actually different. Not that it's any bad, but it's a bit innacurate.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


November 11, 2014, 06:13:54 PM #17093 Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 06:15:20 PM by the_randomizer
Quote from: br3compactor on November 11, 2014, 06:06:47 PM
Uh... why is her eye Android 18's (or Queen Zeal's)? xD

Ayla's eye is actually different. Not that it's any bad, but it's a bit innacurate.


Don't ask me, I didn't make the model.  I have no freaking clue how it's supposed to be. If someone's willing to edit the texture to make it match up, they can do so, but I don't get why people correct me when I had nothing to do with the model or textures as they were custom-made from other people.

Quote from: the_randomizer on November 11, 2014, 06:13:54 PM
Don't ask me, I didn't make the model.

It's alright. I guess if someone is unsatisfied, can retexture it themselves.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


November 11, 2014, 06:16:31 PM #17095 Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 06:23:56 PM by the_randomizer
Quote from: br3compactor on November 11, 2014, 06:15:10 PM
It's alright. I guess if someone is unsatisfied, can retexture it themselves.

Fair enough, they can do so, I don't know a bloody thing about changing her eyes, unless someone would be willing to assist me in doing so...

edit: the eyes might be super easy to edit, actually, maybe I can...she has green eyes, right, in the official artwork?

edit 2: the eyes need to be more rounded much like they are here http://e-shuushuu.net/images/2008-08-18-111705.jpeg

Edited his arms so they actually LOOK like arms, and finished redoing and texturing his belt. I'm nearing the home stretch: 2 more textures and he's off to rigging. And I will also make alternate faces to use with PAT0.




As Miku is coming in....Kasane Teto should too! I am rigging her over Peach ;D

Quote from: the_randomizer on November 11, 2014, 06:13:54 PM
Don't ask me, I didn't make the model.  I have no freaking clue how it's supposed to be. If someone's willing to edit the texture to make it match up, they can do so, but I don't get why people correct me when I had nothing to do with the model or textures as they were custom-made from other people.

the reason why is because the person who made those chrono trigger models used a lot of dragonball models (because the art was made by the same artist)

November 12, 2014, 02:54:53 AM #17099 Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 02:57:49 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: dougdude10 on November 12, 2014, 02:32:48 AM
the reason why is because the person who made those chrono trigger models used a lot of dragonball models (because the art was made by the same artist)

Well, people will either accept it, or find fault with it, so I may get downloads, I may not. The model is almost rigged, will need some sort of club to use as a weapon. Anyways, I can't control how models are made, I just have help finding them. Yes, Akira Toriyama, I mean the eyes, I can't do much to them or the other textures due to lack of skills. If someone wants to edit it after release, they're more than welcome to do so. As for me, I'm porting her over Peach.

But I digress. Too far along to stop now or make changes, unless someone can help me with texture editing.