WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 31 Guests are viewing this topic.

About the eye, just release it like that.

Regarding the club, maybe it can be vertexed from the Home-Run Bat. You can rig the bat over the three different weapons Peach can have.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on November 12, 2014, 03:29:06 AM
About the eye, just release it like that.

Regarding the club, maybe it can be vertexed from the Home-Run Bat. You can rig the bat over the three different weapons Peach can have.

Maybe, I'll have to see what I can do, I assume I just muck about with it in 3DS with the vertex mod and make a brown texture. I can at least do that. Yeah, okay, the home run bat, heh heh heh. Thanks for the suggestion ;D

Quote from: Ashley and Red on November 11, 2014, 11:09:27 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As Miku is coming in....Kasane Teto should too! I am rigging her over Peach ;D
I recomend you to edit the model, the shoulders will look weird, I can tell by seeing where are the shoulderJs

You mean I rescale them? Do them larger, instead of bigger right?

So, to liven things up in this barren wasteland.


[spoiler]



*Whew* Should be complete now, just need to update the entry in my vault with the fixed version.



Fixed up the rest of the rig, her animations look a lot better now ;D

waluigi team gets closer!

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on November 15, 2014, 12:52:44 AM
waluigi team gets closer!

There can't ever be enough of Waluigi XD

Did I also mention recolors? Red, blue, light blue, grey and green ;D



Psst. <.< >.>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 15, 2014, 03:03:33 AM
Psst. <.< >.>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


He needs to be a bit more grey, I remember you saying that you were color blind, don't remember if you mentioned how, like if you see things in black & white or if colors are just harder to tell apart from each other, or anything, but try lowering the saturation of his skin color to around this pic if you can.

If not, I'd be willing to do it for you.
His horns should also be a bit more yellow than green, I can fix that up if you have trouble with that too.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Color blind does not mean seeing in black and white. We aren't dogs. I'm color blind as well, and I don't have grayscale vision.

Look it up if you're curious.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on November 15, 2014, 07:53:07 AM
Color blind does not mean seeing in black and white. We aren't dogs. I'm color blind as well, and I don't have grayscale vision.

Look it up if you're curious.
there is a type of colorblindness that does mean grayscale vision though ;P

All my texture ideas are on toon Link for some reason.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on November 15, 2014, 05:38:50 PM
All my texture ideas are on toon Link for some reason.

Lol,nice. So are you actually able to texture hack ssb 3ds characters? Or are those textures for him if he gets imported into brawl?