WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Shut up and take my money, Tabuu! :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

LOL, I'll take that, thanks!

Going over Captain Falcon. I will do the other four later (counting Golden Freddy), I got the gmod models so I could remake them in SM64 style for some videos, had to detach the model because when importing smd models into 3ds Max, everything is in one object. :notimp: Foxy was the easiest because his clothes made it easier to see where the endoskeleton was.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

It was only a matter of time before FNaF's came to plague Brawl.

RIP Horror.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


wouldnt foxy go better over wolph?

November 25, 2014, 10:15:26 PM #17136 Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 04:21:08 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: Gamidame_K on November 25, 2014, 09:45:27 PM
wouldnt foxy go better over wolph?
No, Wolf likes to hunch over, plus Foxy is more known for sprinting towards you, which Captain Falcon, Sonic and maybe a few others would be good with, but since Captain Falcon is a human, and Foxy is an animatronic and is thus modeled like a human, he fits very well with Captain Falcon's bones.

Post Merge: November 27, 2014, 04:21:08 AM


Still need to rig the main endoskeleton, but for the most part he'll be single-binded like my SM64 models, why? Because he's an animatronic, his endoskeleton wouldn't bend, it'd just rotate. ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Is brawl modding still relevant? Oh well. Here's a Finn by SJS and I.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You're not really going to be able to see these in game so I wanna share Finn's range of emotions courtesy of SJS.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Gamidame_K on November 28, 2014, 02:43:58 AM
*snip*

...Is that Fio? Wow! Nice.


Quote from: StarWaffle on November 28, 2014, 04:53:20 AM
You're not really going to be able to see these in game so I wanna share Finn's range of emotions courtesy of SJS.

Oooh, that's so cool. What character is he over?


Finn is over Toon Link, no?

Yup, it's on Toon link!

Lol, the animation of him rubbing his tush gave it away. And something I've been working on for the past week~
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The stocking and glove texture took me forever to fit Peach's UVs perfectly. The skirt took a bit of effot as well to get the side flap thingys to look flat. Had to delete all of her weapons beause of the extremely high poly count. But eh, it's not that big a deal.