WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Yep, its Metal Slug's Fio over Fox
also, will th christmas contest be done? I doubt so but I still wanna ask

Speaking of being over Toon Link...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Don't [censored]le with Shulkle. :v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

You would think that at this point I should be used to my hacks not getting acknowledged, oh well, lots of changes went to Foxy, I also started on recolors.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Changed the endoskeleton to black, remapped a bunch of things, made some of his teeth gold, made his eyes use a different copy of the gold color so it can be changed without changing his teeth, finished the rig, gave him a metal shine and a specmap, and his pupils use a separate material/shader so they aren't effected by lighting to recreate the effect that they have in the original game & gmod/sfm models. He's really fun to use with the Chuck Norris PSA. lol I plan on making an alternate version that has Foxy moving his eyes and blinking, but will have bone edits due to Captain Falcon not being able to use his one eye, nor does he have FS eyes, so yah. Good thing most of Foxy is single-binded. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: russmarrs2 on November 29, 2014, 02:48:31 PM
Speaking of being over Toon Link...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I wholeheartedly approve of this.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 29, 2014, 10:04:20 PM #17150 Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 12:54:54 AM by Pokemon Master CB
Quote from: russmarrs2 on November 29, 2014, 02:48:31 PM
Speaking of being over Toon Link...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't really understand... but I approve!


Quote from: Gamidame_K on November 29, 2014, 10:32:59 PM
I dont get the joke
pokemon is shuckle and its dressed as shulk i guess its a play on words?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm really feeling this thing coming... Can be misunderstood...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


I can post now!
Seriously, I haven't been able to do so much as view the main forum page for like three months. I'd lose my connection to the site if I so much as tried to view a thread, let alone post.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on November 28, 2014, 02:43:58 AM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Anywho. Dropped in to say this is pretty cool. I don't even have any idea who this character is, I just like that you've rigged a proportionally-correct humanoid over Fox. Nice job.


It's Fio from the Metal Slug series. She looks okay... but her model doesn't look right over Fox's to me. I would've chosen ZSS instead.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kage Ryu on December 01, 2014, 07:58:53 AM
I can post now!
Seriously, I haven't been able to do so much as view the main forum page for like three months. I'd lose my connection to the site if I so much as tried to view a thread, let alone post.
Anywho. Dropped in to say this is pretty cool. I don't even have any idea who this character is, I just like that you've rigged a proportionally-correct humanoid over Fox. Nice job.
thanks, yes its Fio from Metal slug
well, it wasnt that really hard, I just used 3 bone edits, the thing is knowing the correct bones to edit
Quote from: Nao-chan on December 01, 2014, 01:14:07 PM
It's Fio from the Metal Slug series. She looks okay... but her model doesn't look right over Fox's to me. I would've chosen ZSS instead.
there are TOO MANY Zero samus imports and a very big lack of fox imports

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 29, 2014, 07:11:49 PM
You would think that at this point I should be used to my hacks not getting acknowledged, oh well, lots of changes went to Foxy, I also started on recolors.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Changed the endoskeleton to black, remapped a bunch of things, made some of his teeth gold, made his eyes use a different copy of the gold color so it can be changed without changing his teeth, finished the rig, gave him a metal shine and a specmap, and his pupils use a separate material/shader so they aren't effected by lighting to recreate the effect that they have in the original game & gmod/sfm models. He's really fun to use with the Chuck Norris PSA. lol I plan on making an alternate version that has Foxy moving his eyes and blinking, but will have bone edits due to Captain Falcon not being able to use his one eye, nor does he have FS eyes, so yah. Good thing most of Foxy is single-binded. xD
PLEASE put Freddy over Ganondorf. I can expend a Ganondorf hack, but Snake and Falcon I just can't.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524