WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Reaver Ind. on December 04, 2014, 02:13:10 PM
*googles minus8*

Love'n the human look of the Mario enemies, digg'n your 3D model more :D

To soon to ask, but will the other shygals be made into 3D representations of minus8's art and animations?


18+ website/ but only posting the relevant and tame.
Dance Party
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mario Kart 8 DLC Bundle: $11.99!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

heres a fun secret I reveal for first time:
those are the clips that insipired my Mary import

I can totally see the inspiration coming from the koopa gal, nicely done. :)

I really appreciate the hours, months and years you and everyone else still do here.

Quote from: Reaver Ind. on December 04, 2014, 02:13:10 PM
Dance Party
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mario Kart 8 DLC Bundle: $11.99!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Shy Girl just suddenly became one of my favorite things ever.

Quote from: Reaver Ind. on December 04, 2014, 02:13:10 PM

18+ website/ but only posting the relevant and tame.
Dance Party
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mario Kart 8 DLC Bundle: $11.99!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

People are weird.

Quote from: Nαnobuds on December 05, 2014, 04:10:21 PM
People are weird.
Welcome to the internet, where rule 34 exists aka there's porn for everything. :P
@Demon Do you plan on doing the other characters?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

So can we like get back to showing model previews now?

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 05, 2014, 10:17:02 PMWelcome to the internet, where rule 34 exists aka there's porn for everything. :P
Was that really [censored]ing necessary?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 05, 2014, 10:17:02 PM
Welcome to the internet, where rule 34 exists aka there's porn for everything. :P
@Demon Do you plan on doing the other characters?

I have to agree with KJ on this one. That came out of nowhere and this IS a family orientated site.



And since you asked nicely



Still a WIP for obvious reasons.


Textures, shoulders, and thighs need more work. Though what's it supposed to be?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 05, 2014, 11:31:51 PM
So can we like get back to showing model previews now?
Was that really [censored]ing necessary?
Yah I guess it wasn't really, sorry, been having a bad day, guess that comment just slipped out. :P
Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on December 05, 2014, 11:41:21 PM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Been a while since you last worked on that hasn't it? Is the texture finished? Obviously the rig isn't, and maybe not the mapping because of how his mouth his, but otherwise looking good so far.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


None of it is mine, it's all Kaze's

He said that he wouldn't import it or something, so I asked for it, gave him a cape (thanks Ike), and I'll be making a shoulder pad for him Soon TM (KJP get this TM for me pls)



He'll go over Ike, unless I find a suitable replacement for the shield (Hylia Link doesn't have a shield from what I've seen).

Sword will also be different (OoT Link sword). And it'll have some small texture changes (maybe change the boots too).


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

that vertices count is no good, and I cant reduce it anymore.. I guess Ill haave to make her expresions-less

You don't need to pay attention to the number of verts. You need to pay attention to the number of polys. And from what I've seen in your preview, you need to do a lot more work on reducing polys, as 25,000+ polys will lag. You should try keeping it between 12,000 polys and 18,000 polys.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

meh, nevermind the MeMeMe girl, Ive got something more interesting to work in