WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Aaaalmost done. Mostly just texture crappiness/colour balance and a couple of bugs to work out.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


My first model ft. DJ buttloads of texture detail that you can never see in game.
Started this ages ago using Joe TE's model and haven't had a chance to start working on it until now, but now PM OoT Ganon is out I nabbed a few bits from that (because I don't know what I'm doing and the arms I made were piss ;-)))))))))).

What's the usual deal with permissions here? Do I have to contact everyone or is it normally cool if I just credit them?

And does anyone know what's going on here? It's using the same texture as the body but it shows up partially black in game. Same for the spikes on the knees being lit up like friggin christmas. I assume it's because they're single bind so I made a new material for them but I can't seem to get it to work.


Oh? A Phantom Ganon without a horse? I'm interested.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

December 16, 2014, 05:39:35 PM #17373 Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 05:41:48 PM by russmarrs2
That looks really awesome. For credit, you don't have to ask, you can just credit them, but you can ask if you want. As for the texture glitches, I'm not really sure, maybe if you make the textures' format CMPR or RGB5A3, or maybe just try importing him in another version of Brawl Box it might work.
Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on December 15, 2014, 05:23:11 AM
Waah Hero
[spoiler]

[spoiler]


That hair is such a great idea actually, I'd love to use that on mine if you don't mind.

Quote from: russmarrs2 on December 16, 2014, 05:39:35 PM
That looks really awesome. For credit, you don't have to ask, you can just credit them.
Thats all i needed, Roy Koopa my boy is now close to release :v

@HowDoISpaceJam That issue might be caused by:
-Normals, Shader or texture format like russ said

Try to check those 3 options. btw that looks epic.

Quote from: iwantgames on December 15, 2014, 11:15:47 PM



as the sixth costume for the SS link I am making, I decided to revamp skyloft link, he now has:


- longer sword and sheath for hitbox
- fixed back of shirt
- non soulless eyes (use vbrawl link's)
- expressions
- more detailed textures later

nice thing man, i would use it

@Nanobuds: I know :P But be nice doesn't hurt hehe >< It is easier to do somethong when you have someone to help (in 99% of the cases)

@Velen and Seg: Yeah *--*

@ShadowLuigiNG:Link is always great *however I prefer ganon who is a villain*

phantom ganon looks awesome

and thanks for the offer Ashley and red but I don't need help. the expressions were already made when I posted and the texture edit will be just darker seams, and resized to be larger. they are a bit too light in skyward sword.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

.... enjoy the first HW rig... just a WIP atm.

[spoiler]
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Special thanks to ShadowLuigiNG for ripping him.

Mach rider is here! (over Captain as alt costume, over ??? as Excitebiker alt costume and over ????? for his own moveset) (yep he needs some texturing and model edits)




Also...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


@DSX8 nice! also dat face (not talking about the rig) btw where you able to rip the entire roster? Also.Where´s PokeFloats :v

yeah i was able to rip the entire roster, but waiting for the updated script to be released to do so.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

so, how's the poly-count on darunia?

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on December 17, 2014, 12:54:49 PM
so, how's the poly-count on darunia?
15.8k poly's.. within brawl limit
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Have you tried to optimize them further, or do the models start to look like garbage after you optimize them past a certain point? And I see you were able to rebuild the UVWs of Darunia back lol.

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on December 17, 2014, 02:36:26 PM
Have you tried to optimize them further, or do the models start to look like garbage after you optimize them past a certain point? And I see you were able to rebuild the UVWs of Darunia back lol.
mmm Darunia was about 24k poly's, which almost half was just junk faces that cant be seen lol

and i didnt rebuild the UV's, RTB got the UV's and textures for Darunia, which he released for GMOD and on TheModelResouce site.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady