WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I want it, please, PM me it When I fix the normals, I will release and collab you

Luma striker? K
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




You can't see it, but his hammer's head is a chain chomp.

[spoiler]

Looks like the cat's outta the bag






Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on December 25, 2014, 04:40:29 AM


You can't see it, but his hammer's head is a chain chomp.

[spoiler]

Looks like the cat's outta the bag






that stone guy looks like will be lots of fun to play with

Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on December 25, 2014, 04:40:29 AM


You can't see it, but his hammer's head is a chain chomp.

[spoiler]

Looks like the cat's outta the bag






OMG,!! This cat is just perfect! Can't wait to use it.

Hey hey, Cat Mario. Neat! ;D

Anyway, here's my current WIP. Unless you've played the DS Disney Tinker Bell game, you won't know who this is, but I will be importing my favourite NPC fairy from that game. I finally managed to fix up and import the NSBMD into 3ds max. The original was just modelled from the breasts up, bit I will be modelling the rest of her body myself. I did the dress.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 25, 2014, 08:18:50 PM
Hey hey, Cat Mario. Neat! ;D

Anyway, here's my current WIP. Unless you've played the DS Disney Tinker Bell game, you won't know who this is, but I will be importing my favourite NPC fairy from that game. I finally managed to fix up and import the NSBMD into 3ds max. The original was just modelled from the breasts up, bit I will be modelling the rest of her body myself. I did the dress.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Isn't she a water fairy? Anyways, amazing :)

Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 25, 2014, 08:25:53 PM
Isn't she a water fairy? Anyways, amazing :)

Actually, snowflake. It's the fairy who'd give you snowflakes for 10 snow grains. I found her to be the hawttest. <3

I will not be doing other characters from the game. I'll get back to Miku and Fredrik afterwards.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 25, 2014, 08:27:56 PM
Actually, snowflake. It's the fairy who'd give you snowflakes for 10 snow grains. I found her to be the hawttest. <3

I will not be doing other characters from the game. I'll get back to Miku and Fredrik afterwards.

Cool! I am actualy doing Namine Ritsu, the boy in my profile photo...

Stay offline to focus on a school project, come back to find some busty woman is being imported with rigged tits, and the preview images are broken so I'm left confused and curious as to who the mystery girl is. :P
Anyways that Whomp is looking awesome, lolled at the Christmas themed Olimar, Digimon FTW lol, and looking forward to White Mage.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 25, 2014, 09:44:23 PM
Stay offline to focus on a school project, come back to find some busty woman is being imported with rigged tits, and the preview images are broken so I'm left confused and curious as to who the mystery girl is. :P
Anyways that Whomp is looking awesome, lolled at the Christmas themed Olimar, Digimon FTW lol, and looking forward to White Mage.
lol I deleted the preview images cos the hack has been already released; its this
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207221
I didnt announce in the description it has rigged breasts cos I want people to find it out by themselves :^ )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Quote from: Gamidame_K on December 25, 2014, 10:02:35 PM
lol I deleted the preview images cos the hack has been already released; its this
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207221
I didnt announce in the description it has rigged breasts cos I want people to find it out by themselves :^ )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Oh okay, most people don't delete the preview images. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

@Stupid Marip: Looking forward white mage :af2:

December 25, 2014, 10:13:36 PM #17443 Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 10:15:05 PM by Gamidame_K
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 25, 2014, 10:04:48 PM
Oh okay, most people don't delete the preview images. lol
now what I actually wonder is who would take the time to animate them rigged boobs?

btw this Triggers my Chrono

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: December 25, 2014, 10:15:05 PM

forgot to mention, I did not import the model, I just edited the textures nd materials I had another model but elru's model is awesome enough

Something I was working on...Someone know how o addd the shine/ light effect (using shaders) to the eyes? Isn't it trought Shader1, I guess?