WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

oh my god its Ginjishi teto! yay!
to make the materials glow like I did for my Miku, you must set its shader like this:
http://i.imgur.com/aRquz8b.png
but remember that since youre nulling the shader, you have to make sure only the light objects are using this shader or else the model will look like my early imports lol

its curious, Dao_Ibuki taught me how to do this exactly with an image like the one im posting right now, feels

Quote from: Gamidame_K on December 26, 2014, 05:00:23 AM
oh my god its Ginjishi teto! yay!
to make the materials glow like I did for my Miku, you must set its shader like this:
http://i.imgur.com/aRquz8b.png
but remember that since youre nulling the shader, you have to make sure only the light objects are using this shader or else the model will look like my early imports lol

its curious, Dao_Ibuki taught me how to do this exactly with an image like the one im posting right now, feels

Wow! Thank you!! I will edit it today, test and release her...but just after I make recolors :P

I finished the model and made expressions. Now it's time for rigging.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Comparison of Gamidame's Miku and my Teto...the skirt is rigged to the legs, but in the sitting animations the skirt goes strange :(

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Jesus Tap-dancing Christ, those eyes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 26, 2014, 05:36:06 PM
Jesus Tap-dancing Christ, those eyes.

the eyes of destruction :P

Hyrule Warriors models have been ripped and can be converted using a NOESIS script, be sure to flip the UV maps before you export them ;D


This will be over Peach I believe

Polygon count is definitely pushing it, but still within the limits of Brawl methinks. Thread on how to do it here http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1437498


Quote from: the_randomizer on December 26, 2014, 06:47:25 PM
Hyrule Warriors models have been ripped and can be converted using a NOESIS script, be sure to flip the UV maps before you export them ;D


This will be over Peach I believe

Polygon count is definitely pushing it, but still within the limits of Brawl methinks. Thread on how to do it here http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1437498



"Login or register to see the content". Thanks for sharing us the link ;D Also, I tought the vertice umber woould be bigger o.O

December 26, 2014, 06:52:16 PM #17453 Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 06:53:20 PM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 26, 2014, 06:49:30 PM
"Login or register to see the content". Thanks for sharing us the link ;D Also, I tought the vertice umber woould be bigger o.O

Dammit, sorry, yeah, registration needed, but it's super easy and quick to set up. Anyways, she is on the low-end of the vertex count, the Great Fairy is over 25,000. Yeah, ain't gonna happen. Anyways, sorry about that! Crap!

You need a script, scenes for the scenes folder and the model download pack itself, I could link them here, but that might be against the rules, if it isn't, I'd be more than happy to help people convert Hyrule Warriors models, it's super easy, only prob is some models are super high poly.

Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 26, 2014, 05:34:06 PM
Comparison of Gamidame's Miku and my Teto...the skirt is rigged to the legs, but in the sitting animations the skirt goes strange :(

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

if you want I can give a hand to the rig if you send me the .pac and ill send it you back so you can releasae it

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 26, 2014, 05:36:06 PM
Jesus Tap-dancing Christ, those eyes.
:^ ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))99)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
thats why I like Ginjishi's models

December 26, 2014, 06:59:49 PM #17455 Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 07:17:59 PM by Ashley and Red
Quote from: Gamidame_K on December 26, 2014, 06:53:49 PM
if you want I can give a hand to the rig if you send me the .pac and ill send it you back so you can releasae it


Sure, just hold on , I will collab you then ;)

Post Merge: December 26, 2014, 07:17:59 PM

Quote from: the_randomizer on December 26, 2014, 06:52:16 PM
Dammit, sorry, yeah, registration needed, but it's super easy and quick to set up. Anyways, she is on the low-end of the vertex count, the Great Fairy is over 25,000. Yeah, ain't gonna happen. Anyways, sorry about that! Crap!

You need a script, scenes for the scenes folder and the model download pack itself, I could link them here, but that might be against the rules, if it isn't, I'd be more than happy to help people convert Hyrule Warriors models, it's super easy, only prob is some models are super high poly.

Hey, no prob >< Registered, followed but Noesis don't work on my Windows 8 (dont know why), anyway thank you :)  Also, why not rig her over zelda??

Quote from: the_randomizer on December 26, 2014, 06:47:25 PM
Hyrule Warriors models have been ripped and can be converted using a NOESIS script, be sure to flip the UV maps before you export them ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This will be over Peach I believe
Polygon count is definitely pushing it, but still within the limits of Brawl methinks. Thread on how to do it here http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1437498
Good thing I registered a few weeks ago to access gmod tutorials. xD
Quote from: Gamidame_K on December 25, 2014, 10:13:36 PM
now what I actually wonder is who would take the time to animate them rigged boobs?
More importantly, how many are going to animate them to be bigger and actually upload it to the Vault. :srs: Once people find out they're rigged, the pervs will make them bounce. :P
Anyways because I'm hyped for FNaF 3, decided to start on this chic.

Gotta love how converting mdl models into smd conbines all of the objects into one. :| So much fun separating these models manually.
Will make two versions, one with and one without bone edits (for the legs), I mean do you see how far away from the bones Chica's legs are?
I do plan on putting Freddy over Ganondorf, and then Bonnie over Shiek. Why Shiek? Well she's been mistaken for a boy, her up b is teleporting and she's pretty fast. Bonnie is a boy that keeps getting mistaken as a girl (the Toy version/FNaF 2 version looks even more like a girl for some odd reason), Bonnie teleports in the first game (proven with the Android version's cheat mode) and Shiek is like the best character I can think of off the top of my head. lol I also plan on doing the Toy/FNaF 2 versions and the Whithered/Old versions as well, all on the respective character's chosen characters....except Mangle/Toy Foxy, it's a pile of parts so that'll be on some other character. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

December 26, 2014, 08:45:22 PM #17457 Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 08:51:04 PM by the_randomizer
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 26, 2014, 08:42:19 PM
Good thing I registered a few weeks ago to access gmod tutorials. xDMore importantly, how many are going to animate them to be bigger and actually upload it to the Vault. :srs: Once people find out they're rigged, the pervs will make them bounce. :P
Anyways because I'm hyped for FNaF 3, decided to start on this chic.

Gotta love how converting mdl models into smd conbines all of the objects into one. :| So much fun separating these models manually.
Will make two versions, one with and one without bone edits (for the legs), I mean do you see how far away from the bones Chica's legs are?
I do plan on putting Freddy over Ganondorf, and then Bonnie over Shiek. Why Shiek? Well she's been mistaken for a boy, her up b is teleporting and she's pretty fast. Bonnie is a boy that keeps getting mistaken as a girl (the Toy version/FNaF 2 version looks even more like a girl for some odd reason), Bonnie teleports in the first game (proven with the Android version's cheat mode) and Shiek is like the best character I can think of off the top of my head. lol I also plan on doing the Toy/FNaF 2 versions and the Whithered/Old versions as well, all on the respective character's chosen characters....except Mangle/Toy Foxy, it's a pile of parts so that'll be on some other character. lol

Uh...what does that have to with Gmod lol?  Also, not all of them exceed the vertex limit, some are well within ;D. And I don't like to be lumped with the pervs who make them bounce (there are no such physics programmable in Brawl AFAIK). It's nice to have my ideas of WIPs turn into perversion of said models.  r)

Quote from: the_randomizer on December 26, 2014, 08:45:22 PM
Uh...what does that have to with Gmod lol?  

Facepunch was the indie company that made gmod.

Also its the name of their forums, which you know.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Over who? by the poly number I'd do him over Peach, but I will still add expressions... then the model will be round 10k, and 14k poly...