WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

fubuki now rigged over Mario
for a hopefully PSA

Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on January 09, 2015, 06:21:55 PM




If you are going to remove Falcon blaster, what about adding Fox/Falco "saiyanish" visor? (and maybe the fire emblem of Fire emblem (lol) over his shoulder pad)

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

I'd throw Samus' cannon there. Or at least her shoulder armor over his shoulder pad. You could change Link's sword for one of the fire emblem guys and keep only the hylian shield.

Alright, the model of the castle itself is pretty much done at this point, only missing the torches and gates. About the gates, kinda unsure whether I should model them or just use a simple texture. I mean, a model would be easier, but I do kinda worry about an unnecessarily large polycount... maybe even a bit too much.

Kinda looks like a toy castle right now.

got all of link's main model errors fixed up. (all have expressions completed)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


just have to finish fixing a few things and separating parts to make rigging easier. I am not really interested in the postman(short shorts link) DLC, if you guys want that one than vote for it in the poll on my thread. link is in sig for those that want to vote

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

i need that training link!

And thus the castle itself is done now:

I think next I'll concentrate on the section with the stained glass. I think it's called the garden section or something like that.

that looks amazing, looking forward to the finished result

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Sorry for being clueless, but what is that castle?


They're making their own version of the Great Cave Offense.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

That would be correct. For comparison, here's a pic of the castle in SSB4: huge.

Anyway, to not be without anything to show, here's what I've done of the garden are so far.

I have to admit, I kinda like how the window turned out.

Quote from: iwantgames on January 17, 2015, 06:54:40 PM
that looks amazing, looking forward to the finished result
Aw, thanks.

I envy your UV/Texture skills, Giry. My textures look like [censored]in' [censored] next to yours.

Anyway, I come bearing good and bad news. Bad news first: I'm postponing my K. Rool PSA again.

Good news: Here's the reason:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oki doki? Oh, by the way: The textures always  look brighter than they really are in 3ds max. it annoys the [censored] outta me. How do I make it display properly?

TBH, what I usually do is open th etextures in an image editing program and eport them as a .tga. It makes them look normal.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 19, 2015, 07:19:38 PM
I envy your UV/Texture skills, Giry. My textures look like [censored]in' [censored] next to yours.
Ah, but you shouldn't. It's not like I made the textures to begin with. The castle is just a recolored Mario brick block and the window is coming straight from a Wii U snapshot. The rest isn't even textured yet, just vertex colored.

Guys. I think I've officially lost it....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.