WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Yoshi looks good taigiry

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

early in-game pic of Boxing Ring.. ignore the missing screen and.. ring.. and... other... stuff... :v

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Those quality models, true next gen right there.

Jokes aside, are you making the Punch-Out or Smash Bros version?

Quote from: Taigiry on February 13, 2015, 12:31:31 AM
Those quality models, true next gen right there.

Jokes aside, are you making the Punch-Out or Smash Bros version?
hmmm....
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Aren't the two versions of the boxing arena just texture swaps of each other?
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: ZX_RendingSaber_XZ on February 13, 2015, 01:12:05 AM
Aren't the two versions of the boxing arena just texture swaps of each other?

Yeah they are.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: ZX_RendingSaber_XZ on February 13, 2015, 01:12:05 AM
Aren't the two versions of the boxing arena just texture swaps of each other?
Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on February 13, 2015, 01:13:26 AM
Yeah they are.
^ what he said
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on February 12, 2015, 08:11:22 PM
and the crowd cheers on for the yarn yoshi, while boo'ing at Sinon's glitchy animation! :v
sorry mate, had to do that xD
part of a SmashU stage.. try to guess~


You animated these your self, correct. Or is animation ripping from Sm4sh possible   :kirby:

animated by myself. they animate via SHP0, and its my first stage i ever made, that has SHP0 in it.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on February 13, 2015, 02:32:24 AM
animated by myself. they animate via SHP0, and its my first stage i ever made, that has SHP0 in it.

Nice!

February 13, 2015, 02:39:10 AM #18160 Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 02:41:14 AM by ZX_RendingSaber_XZ
Well I still can't fix Sinon, I made a thread about in the Model help section over here- http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73098.0
The .pac and .max files are there too, so if someone could me help me out so I can finish Sinon, that'd be great.

So until Sinon can be fixed, as a side project I got something else I've been wanting to do.
Y'all ready to keep it stylish?

I've always preferred Dante's DMC1 costume over his DMC3 costume.

Smash 4 Lyn will be done soon so keep an eye out for that too :D
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Finally able to get around to finishing it off, so Phantom Ganon is doooooone.



here

Lemme know if it's busted or anything cause I wasn't able to test it on a Wii.

February 13, 2015, 05:31:15 AM #18162 Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 05:39:58 AM by Nao-chan
Damn. Nice render man. He looks awesome.

*totally downloads.*
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

just dropping this off here...
[spoiler]





https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

That render! Fabulous! I'll be honest, at first glance, one would think it's official art work. Nice to see those who have the skill to make 3D models look drawn.


And speaking of fabulous



And also





And just got ninja'd by DSX8, but I'm not mad. Those pictures made my night...or morning? I can't wait for it!