WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

I just gave you something to think about, I didn't really expect you to straight up use the screenshot I took. o_O;

Good luck on the rest of him though.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

remember when cloud hacks were a thing? I bring back those times: the cloud of cloud imports



pretty much using a different hair/faces, apart from using that hibrid cloud model with its needed UV fixes and texture merging (too lazy to add around 7materials lol)

please tell me for once it won't have bone edits, cuz on cloud it'd seem so unnecesary...

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on April 01, 2015, 09:36:53 AM
please tell me for once it won't have bone edits, cuz on cloud it'd seem so unnecesary...

Neverrrrr lol
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


April 01, 2015, 01:38:55 PM #18544 Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 01:47:07 PM by Gamidame_K
This one won't need any bone edits, but if you want I can add some
(Ew homestuck in the bg again wasn't it dead already? Lol)

Quote from: Gamidame_K on April 01, 2015, 01:38:55 PM
(Ew that cancer stuck character in the forum by again)

Exactly my reaction when I noticed it.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

The thing this new cloud will have is that the alt costumes will all use the same head to keep the "alt costume" sense

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 30, 2015, 03:39:50 PM
See, while I would be more than glad to do that, I already rigged it. D: I don't want to re-rig all over again. D:

Okay, so idea: Is it okay if I ask you to tell me said step-by-step process for UVing without my model?

Well UVing in general would take a long time to teach you, and frankly I do not have the time for that haha. I'll go over how to improve what I was talking about in my previous post in a PM when I get the chance, though.

The question is: will this Cloud end all Cloud imports?

Most likely? No.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Seriously guys there are way more mewtwo/roy imports and no one complaints about it

Quote from: Moblin on April 01, 2015, 05:53:51 PM
Well UVing in general would take a long time to teach you, and frankly I do not have the time for that haha. I'll go over how to improve what I was talking about in my previous post in a PM when I get the chance, though.

Okay, I can live with that. ;D

Fredrik's rig has been finalized to fix a stray vertex on the shoulder I found. Now it's as good as I can get it. :)

I will also work on this when I have more work done on Fredrik and K. Rool. It will be another PSA / Bone edit. You've seen Ness textured in her style. Time for her to crush that mod. PSA work, however, will not start any time soon.






W.I.P I dub him "Mecha Waluigi" or "Mecha Wah" or like "Robo Cheater"

His eyes will be changed.





A few gifts

[spoiler]






Remember this guy?



YES the kamen rider falcon!!!!!

[censored], which Bowser model is that??