WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

April 02, 2015, 09:51:28 AM #18555 Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 01:39:13 PM by Carnage
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 02, 2015, 03:32:21 AM
[censored], which Bowser model is that??
looks like a DS one, im guessing either mario kart ds or new super mario bros ds?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Could someone make a Zero Suit Samus of Super Smash Bros for Wii U for Brawl please?

Pretty sure MKDS Bowser is the lowest modern Bower model in the world. That and he lacks legs. This is the Mario Party 9 lowest poly Bowser. Chose this becuase the higher ones would most likely lag with 3 to 4 players


Mecha Wah would look cool with a canon or some canons, like blastoise
IMO

April 03, 2015, 04:54:08 AM #18559 Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 04:30:46 PM by drogoth
So while I'm not failing at making animations, I'm finding old models and putting them together

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Never smile at a crocodile.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

since the HW models takes time I decided to look for a simple model so that I could do a quick import, this is what I found:


currently at 4k poly. all I need to do is do something for his shield, sheath, and some face edits for expressions.

here is an album with more perspectives: http://imgur.com/a/uMKXy#0

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on April 03, 2015, 06:28:57 AM
since the HW models takes time I decided to look for a simple model so that I could do a quick import, this is what I found:


currently at 4k poly. all I need to do is do something for his shield, sheath, and some face edits for expressions.

here is an album with more perspectives: http://imgur.com/a/uMKXy#0
oh look, MK8 Link! lmao nice nice
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


this entire page is full of greatness
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now THAT'S a Mecha Mario.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


my only complaint would be the head... but how the hell would you make a mecha mario head anyway...?

Quote from: AlvaroSSBB on April 02, 2015, 01:22:32 PM
Could someone make a Zero Suit Samus of Super Smash Bros for Wii U for Brawl please?
Wrong thread, make a topic here for requests: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?board=44.0
@ShadowLuigi So much epicness!
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

http://www.mariowiki.com/Robo_Mario
Another good example of a Mecha/Robo Mario.

Quote from: drogoth on April 03, 2015, 04:54:08 AM
So while I'm not failing at making animations, I'm finding old models and putting them together

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Never smile at a crocodile.
Oh god, please make this. 

Maybe one without a crocodile, as well, though..

Quote from: ledgerewskie on April 04, 2015, 03:21:37 AM
Oh god, please make this. 

Maybe one without a crocodile, as well, though..

Definitely.

Since I have all the models plus textures and camo, I'll be importing a lot in the next few weeks.
And UV'ing.
And rerigging
And testing

Who needs to PSA and animate anyways?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.