WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

May 03, 2015, 10:43:29 AM #18750 Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 10:55:22 AM by Akeno Archer Vergil
Quote from: Gamidame_K on May 02, 2015, 11:39:49 PM
My secret is that I never talk about ALL my sometimes secret projects
coughneroaltscough.
Anyway, I'd like to play as them ninja turtles!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

does any1 want some... PIT!?!?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Some more progress, I'll probably do most of the material work tomorrow. Then add some plattforms and at the very last I'll try to get purple water to work.

Quote from: Nαnobuds on May 02, 2015, 12:24:50 AM
Yeah, the rig isn't done yet. I still gotta make facial expressions, and the armored mewtwo alt version.
Even in it's incomplete state it looks amazing. You don't know how excited I am for the finished product!!

Quote from: TheDarkKnight on May 02, 2015, 04:58:04 PM
If you're going to do armored mewtwo as well

Can u use the amored mewtwo's textures from smash 3's mewtwo so they can match?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206747?


I second this!

haha Im so bad at rigging over DK


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

DK is probably one of the most difficult characters to rig over.

that he is... i tried doing an anime chick with huge metal arms over DK and it was just too much of a pain.. like a huge pain to where i had to drop it.. same with Darunia over Bowser..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

May 03, 2015, 11:54:06 PM #18757 Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 05:04:44 AM by Gamidame_K

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I hope I can finish them all before Wednesday

Post Merge: May 04, 2015, 05:04:42 AM


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hawkeye for Link is next

^Amazing.


Uh this is what I've been working on for a few days with no internet, and I had no luck with transparency without a tutorial so I'm going to fix that tomorrow.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mansta8 on May 04, 2015, 05:48:24 AM
^Amazing.


Uh this is what I've been working on for a few days with no internet, and I had no luck with transparency without a tutorial so I'm going to fix that tomorrow.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I wholeheartedly support this


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Large Leader on May 04, 2015, 05:53:03 AM
I wholeheartedly support this

lol I knew you would like it. Actually the folder I made for him is named Little Leader. :P

mmm how bout some SmashU pit? and also here's an alt outfit for pit!
[spoiler]
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Mansta8 on May 04, 2015, 06:23:24 AM
lol I knew you would like it. Actually the folder I made for him is named Little Leader. :P

inb4 I'm in the credits/collabs :V

Quote from: PervyDSX8 on May 04, 2015, 06:28:29 AM
mmm how bout some SmashU pit? and also here's an alt outfit for pit!
[spoiler]


Who needs dark pit when you have edgy pit in the first pic?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I finally got this shader to work!
Here's some before and after images of the shaders.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It works excellent as a ghost shader.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh dayum, that shader looks awesome!