WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Captain Falcon isn't the only MAN in Smash

[spoiler]



Still has a long way to go.


Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on May 08, 2015, 10:01:29 AM
oooh ok
is it like a full character model, or does it load pit's model with the armor on top?
if the latter, wouldn't it be possible and quite easy to put that armor on brawl pit?
its a full character model with recolors, but no, cant add the armor over regular pit due to his torso being remodeled for the armor and straps.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on May 08, 2015, 10:47:53 AM
Captain Falcon isn't the only MAN in Smash

[spoiler]



Still has a long way to go.
manLink.
over ike?
or Link?
or Ganon?

Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on May 08, 2015, 10:47:53 AM
Captain Falcon isn't the only MAN in Smash

[spoiler]



Still has a long way to go.
loiks like something from jojo's bizarre adventure

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on May 08, 2015, 01:28:54 PM
manLink.
over ike?
or Link?
or Ganon?

Over Ganon. I have a similar project over Link. However, this one will be a surprised when the textures are done


Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 08, 2015, 01:35:08 PM
loiks like something from jojo's bizarre adventure

XD it kind of does.


Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 08, 2015, 01:35:08 PM
loiks like something from jojo's bizarre adventure

Nah, not really. I'm struggling to see how.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

He needs a Joseph Joestar recolor.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on May 08, 2015, 10:47:53 AM
Captain Falcon isn't the only MAN in Smash

[spoiler]



Still has a long way to go.
I seriously envy your creativity when it comes to making Brawl Hacks.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on May 08, 2015, 10:47:53 AM
Captain Falcon isn't the only MAN in Smash

[spoiler]



Still has a long way to go.
LINK CONFIRMED STAND USER

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I AM BACK XD And I will get this finally done after 1 year...because I should end this thing :P

Does anyone know how to decrease the poly count more? I already used vertex weld, normals modifier, and optimize

Quote from: Ashley and Red on May 09, 2015, 02:26:11 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I AM BACK XD And I will get this finally done after 1 year...because I should end this thing :P

Does anyone know how to decrease the poly count more? I already used vertex weld, normals modifier, and optimize

I was wondering where the hell you went. XP

That looks great! And ProOptimizer is pretty much the only way.

May 09, 2015, 06:47:32 AM #18821 Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 06:02:33 PM by Moblin
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 09, 2015, 02:44:13 AMProOptimizer is pretty much the only way

Incorrect. If anything, that's one of the worse ways to lower polycount when your model is already lower then 50k polys.

I recommend box modelling a lower poly model on top of the existing model. It'll take a little longer but it'll come out much cleaner. Plus, making edits to accommodate bone structure/UVs will be much easier as opposed to a messed up ProOptimized model. There are methods to bake the texture from the high poly onto the low poly as well, you'd just need to do a little digging on Google to find the appropriate tutorial.

PM me with questions. I'll do my best to answer em.

^This, ProOptimizer should be your last resort.

You can also do it manually by adding an edit poly modifier, turning the triangles into quads and then selecting unneccesary loops and rings and removing them.
It's not that hard even if it's your first time doing it.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 11, 2015, 06:57:29 AM #18824 Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 06:59:20 AM by PervyDSX8
well... who wants some Wonder Red? O.o
[spoiler]




https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady