WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: PervyDSX8 on May 11, 2015, 06:57:29 AM
well... who wants some Wonder Red? O.o
[spoiler]





well his body seems wierd who will he go over ganon? becuase the tiny legs huge arms seem like the perfect candidate.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

well for Wonder Red... i was thinking Falcon... with ALOT of bone edits... Wonder Blue over Toon Link due to the sword.. Wonder Green MAYBE over Wario (since he's chubby and all)

but idk if ill do blue and green tho... Wonder Red, for sure doing tho.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 08, 2015, 09:21:52 PM
I seriously envy your creativity when it comes to making Brawl Hacks.

Thank you, thank you very much.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on May 11, 2015, 06:07:08 AM


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This isn't a thing? Pit, Luigi, and now HW Link has been done. We need this for a formal theme. You know "Fancy A.F"


Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on May 11, 2015, 02:35:56 PM This isn't a thing? Pit, Luigi, and now HW Link has been done. We need this for a formal theme. You know "Fancy A.F"
well, I kinda have it. Because in my project I will make theme teams by recolors, for example Link is part of a team I call "SSTN" which are going to be the main nintendo characters in formal outfits as the blue team, another example of the SSNT outfit is Mario:
(I have no in-game pics by hand so im posting the CSP)

this way when youre in a team match and you choose blue team Mario and Link, they will be part of the same "SSTN" faction
(SSTN means Super Star Team Nintendo btw)

May 12, 2015, 09:26:56 PM #18829 Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 09:28:27 PM by Taigiry
Finally the main plattform is less barren. I also fixed the collision. I still need to add a plattform, don't really want to release a flat stage.

You need to mess more with the the reflecting with the roof, hills, and siding of the platforms. It's really distracting to the eye.

Please tell me the present box is going to run around. Also, what do you think of having sprites of the characters in magicant wandering the stage?

I actually completely forgot about background enemies, so thanks for reminding me. And s for the present, sure, why not? After all, it's not like the box grows any legs that need to be rigged to walk around, so that's very easy to do.

May 16, 2015, 05:55:13 AM #18833 Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 08:09:25 AM by Gamidame_K
now her ewe go


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


theirs heads are too big, maybe I'll have to edit the motionpac to move the arm bones a bit, plus the swords gets glitched on their positions, does anybody here know on what bone are the IC's hammers rigged over? I could swear it was hammerM, maybe it was hammerN

This is something I have been working on.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 16, 2015, 11:58:31 AM #18835 Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 12:03:15 PM by Carnage
Quote from: Gamidame_K on May 16, 2015, 05:55:13 AM
now her ewe go


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


theirs heads are too big, maybe I'll have to edit the motionpac to move the arm bones a bit, plus the swords gets glitched on their positions, does anybody here know on what bone are the IC's hammers rigged over? I could swear it was hammerM, maybe it was hammerN

IC hammers are singlebinded to HammerM maybe they are glitching due to no being on the same exact position and angle the IC hammer is due to bigger arms?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

M's the visibility bone. N's the bone it should be binded to.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


The IC HammerM gets flipped when imported into 3ds Max & then imported into BB. Re-export the model and re-import it into 3ds Max & BB and the bone should be re-flipped back into the original rotation resulting in the swords not being messed up.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

May 16, 2015, 03:38:16 PM #18838 Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 03:39:30 PM by Bluebreon


Based on its SM64 DS appearance

Now I need to animate the key on its back


Quote from: Segtendo on May 16, 2015, 02:28:58 PM
M's the visibility bone. N's the bone it should be binded to.
thats what I originally thought, it was strange to see something rigged over the visbility bone (M) instead of N, which is the regular case, but I checked the defaul model's singlebind and it said M, which is weird
Quote from: Carnage on May 16, 2015, 11:58:31 AM
IC hammers are singlebinded to HammerM maybe they are glitching due to no being on the same exact position and angle the IC hammer is due to bigger arms?
thats what I thought too
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 16, 2015, 02:47:59 PM
The IC HammerM gets flipped when imported into 3ds Max & then imported into BB. Re-export the model and re-import it into 3ds Max & BB and the bone should be re-flipped back into the original rotation resulting in the swords not being messed up.
You sir deserve a medal, it seems you're right! Ill try it