WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on June 12, 2015, 04:53:44 AM
what do I do with this?


CalikingZ01's Roll PSA.

She has a mop (paint roller), and can fire some type of energy bolt (Paint gun). Those weapons would make cool External gfx is all. I believe she's over Zelda.

But that's just my opinion.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Gamidame_K on June 12, 2015, 04:53:44 AM
what do I do with this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i need a new ness

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

June 12, 2015, 05:31:26 AM #18992 Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 05:33:46 AM by Calypso
Quote from: Nebulon on June 12, 2015, 04:59:18 AM
CalikingZ01's Roll PSA.

She has a mop (paint roller), and can fire some type of energy bolt (Paint gun). Those weapons would make cool External gfx is all. I believe she's over Zelda.

But that's just my opinion.

That sounds like a really neat idea to me too. FS your a squid now. The flying dog (Rush) Up B riding a wave of paint or a giant spray can.

Sounds like too much work though.

That's the same Inkling model I found and decided to change around a bit. Still think the head looks incredible ugly.

Wouldn't it be better to wait a few days and then grab the Inkling DLC costume files for Smash 4? That's what I decided to do at least while continue working on the head.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on June 12, 2015, 04:53:44 AM
what do I do with this?

HOW?! HOOOWWWW?! OH MY GO- I dont know.
retired

It's not the game model. It's too skinn.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yeah the limbs are way too skinny, I think if they were shorter like in the game it would look okay.
Also the face kind of scares me lmao.

Seeing as this thread is way more alive, it doesn't hurt to post my progress here, too.  If I can without getting bombarded with server errors this time, that is.



Adjusted the UVs and also changed the shape of the head somewhat. I think it's looking better than my previous attempt... just ignore my pathetic try at making a mouth, I'm having way too much trouble with that at the moment. Depending on how the SSB4 Inkling costumes are gonna look, I might replace some of the stuff seen here with the DLC later. Well, as long as the poly count is reasonable.

June 12, 2015, 08:51:35 PM #18998 Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 11:02:19 PM by Gamidame_K
lol wat I didn't know somebody else was doing this model too; I guess I'll leave it to you then after all I'm not into splatoon

Post Merge: June 12, 2015, 11:02:18 PM



Who's Tharja over?

zelda of course
btw i'll have to remove the FS eyes, she needs a 1 slot sizemod

that face is way better than before
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on June 13, 2015, 04:37:38 AM
zelda of course
btw i'll have to remove the FS eyes, she needs a 1 slot sizemod
And why would that make it necessary to remove the FS eyes?

June 13, 2015, 05:43:06 AM #19003 Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 05:52:40 AM by R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞
Quote from: Gamidame_K on June 13, 2015, 04:37:38 AM
zelda of course
btw i'll have to remove the FS eyes, she needs a 1 slot sizemod
Not really. There is a way to make bones keep their size all of the time. It requires BrawlBox 0.67. I used it several times. It may revert to its default size if it appears in animation though. But i doubt FS eyes bones appear in any animations. All that needs to be done is just removing "FixedScale" flag from every bone (well, most likely not every bone, but better be safe than sorry). Im talking about this:

Highlighted part needs to be removed. Bone chosed is just a random one here. Also works with rotation and translation. For those, "FixedRotation" and "FixedTranslation" must be removed respectively (is that the right word?).
...just sayin'.

wait wat, is that even possible? I remember trying something like that before but it didnt work
ill try it with all the bones in that case