WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

June 13, 2015, 05:58:17 AM #19005 Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 06:01:32 AM by R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞
Quote from: Gamidame_K on June 13, 2015, 05:53:39 AM
wait wat, is that even possible? I remember trying something like that before but it didnt work
ill try it with all the bones in that case
Maybe because final smash eyes and expression bones are separated from all of the important bones like TransN or something? Anyway, it 100% works and doesn't gets nullified if file is saved with different version.

For it to keep working as a visibility bone it only needs to keep using the same bone index. If not, just put the bone that holds that index as the visibility bone.

June 13, 2015, 06:35:22 AM #19007 Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 06:36:29 AM by Gamidame_K
Im afraid of trying that because I fear to affect teh visibility bones, but the time I tried it and failed I was just editing the transN bone, I think i have to edit every bone as ridley said
more tharja previes

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The fingers on her book, are they in a fixed position (not rigged). If so, I believe they'd look better if the last joint was holding the book properly. Like holding the book more naturally. Looking awesome so far.

June 13, 2015, 06:55:13 AM #19009 Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 06:57:35 AM by R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞
Quote from: Gamidame_K on June 13, 2015, 06:35:22 AM
Im afraid of trying that because I fear to affect teh visibility bones, but the time I tried it and failed I was just editing the transN bone, I think i have to edit every bone as ridley said
more tharja previes
Then i guess i was right. Will remember that next time i'll try to use this trick.
Still wouldn't hurt to at least try with a copy of the model to attach FacePattern and TransN to EyeYellowM. And Iwvy is right about fingers on the hand that holds the book. It doesn't looks natural.

if this doesnt make it, nothing else will


I slightly edited the textures too
Quote from: R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞ on June 13, 2015, 06:55:13 AM
Then i guess i was right. Will remember that next time i'll try to use this trick.
Still wouldn't hurt to at least try with a copy of the model to attach FacePattern and TransN to EyeYellowM. And Iwvy is right about fingers on the hand that holds the book. It doesn't looks natural.
I have tried that already and it didnt work.. I dont know what am I doing wrong if I deleted the FixedScale thing from the flag on every bone except topN and the face bones

I swear I see a nip slip.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Haha yes there was, but I fixed that in the last version of the rig 

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 14, 2015, 12:36:14 AM
I swear I see a nip slip.
lol, glad someone else saw that. thought I was crazy cause nobody else said anything until now.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: Gamidame_K on June 14, 2015, 12:25:27 AMI slightly edited the textures tooI have tried that already and it didnt work.. I dont know what am I doing wrong if I deleted the FixedScale thing from the flag on every bone except topN and the face bones
Weird. It works for me. Try to remove everything except for "ScaleEqual", "HasGeometry" (if this one exists) and "Visible". If that won't work either, then...idunno. It works perfectly for my trophy models and other minor things.

Gonna try taking up Smash Wii U ZSS like I did with Smash Wii U Charizard.

I have all the shaders and materials ready to go.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The hair doesn't look that great from a distance, so here's a more close up shot.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In-game images will come after I do the needed bone rotation edits.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 14, 2015, 03:40:37 PM
Gonna try taking up Smash Wii U ZSS like I did with Smash Wii U Charizard.

I have all the shaders and materials ready to go.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The hair doesn't look that great from a distance, so here's a more close up shot.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In-game images will come after I do the needed bone rotation edits.

Looks fabulous. I'm dying to download her and Charizard.

I really need to get back to work on Wii U Mario & Dr. Mario. *facepalm*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 14, 2015, 06:34:39 PM
I really need to get back to work on Wii U Mario & Dr. Mario. *facepalm*

Yes you do. :P loljk

I will be working on Wii U Lucas myself once I get the model from DSX8. ;D

I absolutely cant miss this alt; the shoulders needs another rig btw

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.