WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

Back to work on Fierce Deity Link, because I'm using Tormod's Biggoron Sword PSA for this guy, decided to replace them with their OoT3D & MM3D Counterparts, only the Megaton Hammer has been replaced. I did redo FD Link's FS eyes, and by that I mean I made his mouth open up like he's screaming. :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Nαnobuds on July 18, 2015, 08:58:06 PM-snip
Oh yeah. I still gotta bake the normal maps onto the textures for you.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

More work done on FD Link, got recolors done (though not shown), Dark Link version, and an Adult Link version where Adult Link is wearing his usual clothes but with the armor on, also comes with Red & Blue recolors. Also got the weapons done.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Baaby, pleease kill meee.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Her knees need work.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I tried to fix them.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The legs still look a little sharp in some animations but w/e. I'm fine with that.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 19, 2015, 09:46:29 PM
More work done on FD Link, got recolors done (though not shown), Dark Link version, and an Adult Link version where Adult Link is wearing his usual clothes but with the armor on, also comes with Red & Blue recolors. Also got the weapons done.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So....why aren't you using the Hyrule Warriors model? This is going to sound snarky but it would make a much better mod.

Quote from: Lunoz on July 21, 2015, 04:51:43 PM
I tried to fix them.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The legs still look a little sharp in some animations but w/e. I'm fine with that.
Now that's something that I wouldn't have expected to see in Brawl, really nice ! (Sonya best grill)
Kinda weird to see her in a non chibi-esque form tho

Quote from: JBG on July 21, 2015, 07:24:13 PM
So....why aren't you using the Hyrule Warriors model? This is going to sound snarky but it would make a much better mod.
Because I wanted him to fit with my other OoT3D/MM3D models (some aren't finished/released), and while I did think of doing the Hyrule Warriors model, I figured I'd wait a little while, either for someone else to do it or for enough time to pass for it to be "acceptable" for me to do another FD Link. I actually got the idea to do recolors (which later lead to editing Tormod's Biggoron Sword PSA and making a BrawlEx version) from the model for garry's mod since it has a few alternate colors. xD
Besides the quality of the original model itself doesn't equal how great the mod is, it's how you use the model and how much effort you put into it. Take my SM64 Mario model, very low-poly but it's got to be the most amount of effort I've put into a Brawl Hack so far with all the extra costumes, animation edits to have his hands change (which were do to multiple Mario PSAs) and so on. Obviously it sounds like I'm bragging and shameless advertising but I'm trying to put out that the quality of the model doesn't determine the quality of the hack. The lower quality does make it faster to rig though. xD But also easier to match the original quality from Majora's Mask 3D.
Also to make sure this entire post wasn't off topic, here's a pic of the BrawlEx version.

Does make me want to make a PM-styled FD Link using PM Link and HW FD Link's armor...
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 22, 2015, 03:39:12 AMDoes make me want to make a PM-styled FD Link using PM Link and HW FD Link's armor...
Personally I would love this.

Quote from: LJSTAR on July 21, 2015, 11:23:32 PM
Now that's something that I wouldn't have expected to see in Brawl, really nice ! (Sonya best grill)
Kinda weird to see her in a non chibi-esque form tho

Thank you very much! And yeah, ikr.

Im always glad to see other people importing MMD models!
costhatshowpeopleseethatbeingmeissufferinglol

Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 22, 2015, 06:23:57 AM
Im always glad to see other people importing MMD models!
costhatshowpeopleseethatbeingmeissufferinglol

Oh, no this isn't a MMD model(it could be a part of a MMD model idk rly), it's just objects from other hacks that I've put together.


Because this is just a single import and not a full Link replacement like the MM3D one, decided to make a Project M Fierce Deity Link.

I'm also going to make a version with his normal sword to be used with Tormod's Biggoron Sword PSA.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.