WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.


Only I can make the best edge lord.
retired

Quote from: SubZero2 on February 21, 2016, 10:33:44 PM

Only I can make the best edge lord.

I just know that this model is still Sonic with some vertex edits.
Nobody wants to use the Generations model...

February 22, 2016, 01:36:56 AM #19742 Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 01:38:57 AM by SubZero2
Quote from: BraveDragonWolf on February 22, 2016, 01:23:15 AM
I just know that this model is still Sonic with some vertex edits.
Nobody wants to use the Generations model...

Uh, no.
It's not just Sonic with vertex edits, it has Brawl Chest Fur and optimized Generations shoes, cloth and rings.
All the other "sonics with vertex edits" can go to hell.
I'm looking at you, Shadow Vault. 
retired

At this rate, you're practically begging for the Shadow pin :v
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


@Segtendo.

Personally, I prefer Snowmad Kings. :falco:


It has to be one of them, the reason B exist is because Sonic's default render has no dull blue. (unlike ingame model)

Maybe a mix between the two? A looks a tad too desaturated, and B looks a tad too saturated.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

February 22, 2016, 05:39:36 PM #19748 Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 05:40:48 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: SubZero2 on February 21, 2016, 10:33:44 PM

Only I can make the best edge lord.

Oh [censored] I'm also working on a new Shadow.....



Full model:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: Nanobuds on February 22, 2016, 05:39:36 PM
Oh [censored] I'm also working on a new Shadow.....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Full model:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




when Sm4sh modding really starting: model import & such
we will see 9001 shadows again this is just a warm up for pre-sm4sh modding
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Nano nooo
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


February 22, 2016, 07:11:30 PM #19751 Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 09:57:04 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: Segtendo on February 22, 2016, 06:50:42 PM
Nano nooo
But muh speshal spec maps

EDIT: Basically done. I'm probably gonna add more geometry to the bottom of the shoes so it doesn't look so flat. I'm also going to edit the facial expressions to be more unique from Sonic. After that all I need to do is tweak textures and finish the render.
http://m.imgur.com/a/mtLRU

February 22, 2016, 10:04:20 PM #19752 Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 10:05:57 PM by Don Jon Bravo
Quote from: Mariodk on February 22, 2016, 06:35:27 PM
when Sm4sh modding really starting: model import & such
we will see 9001 shadows again this is just a warm up for pre-sm4sh modding
you know vertex hacks are just as good as model imports
when people do it properly
remember starwaffle?  aafyre?
also its more fun than rigging

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 22, 2016, 05:39:36 PM
Oh [censored] I'm also working on a new Shadow.....



Full model:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Woah, it's almost like mine.
We should work on shadow together.
retired

Nano, the transition between the black and white on his shoe looks pretty low-res. Isn't there any way you can make it less blurry / more precise?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]