WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SubZero2 on February 24, 2016, 01:10:13 PM
Dayummmmm! Looks like shadow got a huge upgrade.

Indeed.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on February 24, 2016, 02:55:20 PM
I haven't rigged it yet. I started him all over from the beginning, so we'll see how he turns out after that

Whoops. I meant the nodes. If you have yet to rig it then that's fine.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on February 24, 2016, 10:11:36 PM
So much yes! I knew you could do better with Sm4sh Bowser and had been patiently waiting, can't wait for him to be released. :D

He looks much better. I'm impressed with the power of spec maps and reflections.


---------

Speaking of which. Last preview of Shadow progress

[spoiler]




Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on February 25, 2016, 04:10:32 AM
Indeed.

Whoops. I meant the nodes. If you have yet to rig it then that's fine.

He looks much better. I'm impressed with the power of spec maps and reflections.


---------

Speaking of which. Last preview of Shadow progress

[spoiler]


Awesome!
Good work.
retired


Quote from: Turbo on February 25, 2016, 04:55:45 PM

Hey, at least this isn't 2011-2014 where you got so many bad ports of shadow like Shadow Over DK and Shadow over Wario...
retired

February 25, 2016, 08:55:08 PM #19775 Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 06:55:24 AM by SonicBrawler
Quote from: SubZero2 on February 25, 2016, 07:05:39 PM
Hey, at least this isn't 2011-2014 where you got so many bad ports of shadow like Shadow Over DK and Shadow over Wario...

but what you are talking about is psas. this is models.

but these shadows are looking good. well. yours looks like a bad vertex. so uh. might wanna fix that. but uh

Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on February 25, 2016, 04:10:32 AM
Speaking of which. Last preview of Shadow progress

[spoiler]



this is looking great! :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'd rather have tons of Shadow imports that all felt different as apposed to tons of Shadow Recolors that were, like what, 1 RGB value different?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

i have alot of thing in teh work right now but sadly nothing to show for right now
but i can tell you all what i have been working on

Banjo kazooie
-gobi valley
-freezepeak
-treasure trove cove
-all four season click clock woods (plan on this over aminal crossing)

retro game
-donkey kong 50m
-contra jungle 1
-donkey kong country Blackout Basement
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

Blackout Basement, eh? will it have the same intervals of blacking out as DKC had, or a different set of intervals?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 25, 2016, 08:55:08 PM
but what you are talking about is psas. this is models.

but these shadows are looking good. well. yours looks like a bad vertex. so uh. might wanna fix that. but uh

this is looking great! :D
That was rude.
I quitted on shadow due to how beautiful Nano's was...
And ShadowLuigi, are you using nano's shoes?
I should've asked that earlier.
retired

February 27, 2016, 01:39:38 AM #19780 Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 01:46:52 AM by ShadowLuigi~NG~
Quote from: SubZero2 on February 26, 2016, 11:09:43 PM
ShadowLuigi, are you using nano's shoes?
I should've asked that earlier.


No, these are optimized Generation's shoes (not sure if Nano used those as well), and my own spec maps.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 25, 2016, 08:55:08 PM

this is looking great! :D

Thanks!


Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on February 27, 2016, 01:39:38 AM
No, these are optimized Generation's shoes (not sure if Nano used those as well), and my own spec maps.
Oh.
Might wanna change the shine on that, it's too shiny..
retired

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on February 26, 2016, 10:46:37 PM
Blackout Basement, eh? will it have the same intervals of blacking out as DKC had, or a different set of intervals?

if i can figure out a way to do it it might
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on February 25, 2016, 06:45:20 AM
Superv work on shadows
Super saiyan shadow previews?



Completely conceptual. Not final. Quick edit. Very beta.

Golden nose!