WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BraveDragonWolf on March 08, 2016, 08:25:27 PM
This is what happens when I get bored.


New feature for Gray Fox.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now that, LOOKS AWESOME, i see by how he grabs the sword that is a PSA? i hope it is
"I am the bone of my sword
  Steel is my body and fire is my blood
  I have created over a thousand blades
  Unknown to death
  Nor known to life
  Have withstood pain to create many weapons
  Yet those hands shall never hold anything
  So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works"

Quote from: MauroBlueOni on March 08, 2016, 11:56:04 PM
Now that, LOOKS AWESOME, i see by how he grabs the sword that is a PSA? i hope it is

It's one of my best modified Gray Fox PSA from Eternal Yoshi's (R.I.P "EternalYoshi") PSA.
I have some animations polished up the best way I can. Also, I've improved the lighting of his helmet's eye.

working on baking the normals and adding them to the textures

Hot damn. I can hardly wait to download this.

March 12, 2016, 11:30:58 PM #19819 Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 01:25:55 AM by BraveDragonWolf
OK! Sm4sh Ridley...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm only going to see if I can really use the Smash 4 bones. If I can't, then...shame on... whoever... :-X

Quote from: BraveDragonWolf on March 08, 2016, 08:25:27 PM
This is what happens when I get bored.


New feature for Gray Fox.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

can u do a tutorial on this?

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on March 13, 2016, 02:20:59 AM
can u do a tutorial on this?

SURE.

Grab a beautiful little light off of a stage you like, smack it onto a character you want, move/scale it's vertices if necessary. That's what I did. :-X

This kinda looks better in brawlbox than in-game, still it looks cool in-game...Just not that noticeable depending on it's size.

Anyone here able to make Larry Koopa over Bowser or any other character
Over Bowser to probably make it easier(I think)
My Signature

Quote from: LarryKoopaIsAwesome on March 13, 2016, 05:38:46 AM
Anyone here able to make Larry Koopa over Bowser or any other character
Over Bowser to probably make it easier(I think)
This isn't a request thread.
retired

More progress on ridley. Got most of his body rigged except the legs.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Mareeo 64 on March 10, 2016, 05:38:04 PM
working on baking the normals and adding them to the textures
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This Cell is coming out better than what I expected, great job so far!

Quote from: Gamidame_K on March 15, 2016, 01:51:46 AM
This Cell is coming out better than what I expected, great job so far!
Thanks a lot :) I'm working on some recolors and finding any errors in the rig at this point

Short, quick update:

Rigging wings is fun!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 20, 2016, 06:09:07 AM #19829 Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 06:17:54 AM by DastardlyRidleylash
Quote from: BraveDragonWolf on March 15, 2016, 10:15:39 PM
Short, quick update:

Rigging wings is fun!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Is the rig going to be customized to fit the PM Ridley bones or is it 1-1 the original Smash 4 rig?

Either works, but it'd be neat for this model to be compatible with the current Project M Ridley.

EDIT: I'm a derp, just looked through the thread. :p Yeah, as long as you fix the rig, it'll be bueno.
Beta tester for BaganSmashBros' mods!