WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on January 26, 2012, 03:00:36 AM
I hate to sound weird, but Rouge has some nice boobs :srs:
/end weird

Funny, that didn't sound weird at all.


Forget about it.
Move on lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


[/nude rouge]




just gotta finish that other hand

That's bad-ass :srs:

Someone needs to do a sexy texture of him :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'm gonna try my first "HD" and "Brawl-Style" texture after the rig... if they turn out like crap i'll look for volunteers

Quote from: Segtendo on January 26, 2012, 03:17:11 AM
That's bad-ass :srs:

Someone needs to do a sexy texture of him :srs:

Okay now THAT sounded weird. :srs:


Quote from: KeiroStarr on January 26, 2012, 03:20:24 AM
Okay now THAT sounded weird. :srs:
I guess you and I think on opposite ends lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 26, 2012, 03:21:09 AM
I guess you and I think on opposite ends lol

Hey, if it's female, humanoid, and got nice tits, I'm all for it. Case in point: Rouge, Lopunny, Tiny Kong, Angewomon, etc.


Lopunny is a POKEMON!!!!! :rage:
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

Quote from: TheMTorres29 on January 26, 2012, 03:59:29 AM
Lopunny is a POKEMON!!!!! :rage:

Again: Humanoid and Female. All That Matters.
But hey enough about my likes, who wants to see this in Brawl as a stage?


Quote from: KeiroStarr on January 26, 2012, 04:03:55 AM
Again: Humanoid and Female. All That Matters.
But hey enough about my likes, who wants to see this in Brawl as a stage?


As long as we have some wrestlers so I can bring the smack down on them

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 26, 2012, 04:10:32 AM
As long as we have some wrestlers so I can bring the smack down on them
No problem, just rip some models from WWE '12 and port em to Brawl.


January 26, 2012, 04:23:44 AM #192 Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 04:26:57 AM by StarWaffle
just postin some progress.   Also arent sonics eyelids blue?


Quote from: StarWaffle on January 26, 2012, 04:23:44 AM
just postin some progress.   Also arent sonics eyelids blue?



Da. Is Good.


Sonics are
Classic Sonics arent. Theyre the same color as his skin
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521