WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Workin' on Bulma for Peach (a delayed gift for Anivernage for the KC-MM Secret Santa), but there's a problem that I'll have to fix up first.




The transparencies are wonky. Once that's fixed (and I clean up the rigging for her arms), she's ready for release.

Quote from: RandomTBush on January 30, 2012, 05:17:35 AM
Workin' on Bulma for Peach (a delayed gift for Anivernage for the KC-MM Secret Santa), but there's a problem that I'll have to fix up first.




The transparencies are wonky. Once that's fixed (and I clean up the rigging for her arms), she's ready for release.
sometimes u have to change the cull mode to cullnone
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Nymph on January 30, 2012, 05:18:52 AMsometimes u have to change the cull mode to cullnone
It already is, though... I'll figure out something.

(Of course, it doesn't help that I haven't made anything for Brawl in months, so I'm starting to get a little rusty.)

I don't know the name of it now, but that had to do with the old 'flag5' in older brawlboxes and material tool. Changing the value may make it.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rF1GYqlDA
rigging is done (or atleast done for a v1 maybe i can do it better in a later version)
just brawl styled texture left now
"looking at Starwaffle or beyond or KTH or anyone who is good at texturing"
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: RandomTBush on January 30, 2012, 05:17:35 AM
Workin' on Bulma for Peach (a delayed gift for Anivernage for the KC-MM Secret Santa), but there's a problem that I'll have to fix up first.




The transparencies are wonky. Once that's fixed (and I clean up the rigging for her arms), she's ready for release.

inb4nudemodismade.

Looks good, but I gotta ask what her moveset would be. She's not exactly a fighter, nor have I seen her use any weapons in the DB sagas.


well heres what im working on right now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
 
             

That Honey looks [censored]ed up :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Astraea on January 30, 2012, 07:03:03 PM
well heres what im working on right now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

.....
i thought u were doing Richter! :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: KeiroStarr on January 30, 2012, 07:00:59 PM
inb4nudemodismade.

Looks good, but I gotta ask what her moveset would be. She's not exactly a fighter, nor have I seen her use any weapons in the DB sagas.
well... obviously the moveset is Peach's... since its in Peach....
Quote from: Mariodk on January 30, 2012, 09:48:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rF1GYqlDA
rigging is done (or atleast done for a v1 maybe i can do it better in a later version)
just brawl styled texture left now
"looking at Starwaffle or beyond or KTH or anyone who is good at texturing"
those are looking freakin awesome. i hope you find a good texturer for them

will probably be released tomorrow:

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 31, 2012, 03:35:25 AM
will probably be released tomorrow:

He needs a dance taunt. :P
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

haa. thats the Win2 animation for MarioDK's SMBZ moveset

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 31, 2012, 03:58:31 AMhaa. thats the Win2 animation for MarioDK's SMBZ moveset
my worst animation ever (good i removed it from SMBZ mario V3)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Segtendo on January 30, 2012, 08:21:17 PM
That Honey looks [censored]ed up :srs:

Haha. I swear, I thought the same thing in my head, then I read this.

Quote from: RandomTBush on January 30, 2012, 05:17:35 AM



Looks great so far. You gonna be doing a texture for her?

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 31, 2012, 03:35:25 AM
will probably be released tomorrow:


Cactus!

I have no clue who he is, but I can tell it's over Ness because of the pose.