WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.



Oooookay, now the texture is done.

Kick-ass texture, Waffle.
I'm jealous of your texturing abilities :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


February 09, 2012, 02:13:36 AM #452 Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 02:18:05 AM by Nanobuds
Quote from: StarWaffle on February 09, 2012, 02:08:56 AM


Oooookay, now the texture is done.
Much better than the old preview.

Cant wait!


Started over Jet... the old model was impossible to rig.


I hope this one works >.<
Its a combination of Riders Jet, Olympic Games Jet and... Blaze the Cat from Generations :srs:

now it needs to be rigged, get a sexy texture, then done.

My trans N problem is solved!
I will post an update as soon as I get metal textures/shaders and the staff texture working properly =3

Quote from: StarWaffle on February 09, 2012, 01:36:47 AM
Now is when you are suppose to send me the file so I can test him =<

Yeah sorry, internet issues. Barrowing it from gas stations isn't the most reliable way to do it >.> Sending it now.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

February 09, 2012, 04:35:07 AM #455 Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 04:36:14 AM by DSX8™
Wolverine.... nuff said
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: StarWaffle on February 09, 2012, 02:08:56 AM Oooookay, now the texture is done.
my best model import 
too bad its a model that only work for a moveset i working on right now but its still epic texture
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Ahem, I hate to sound like a real downer about this, but I'm afraid Krystal is....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Heh, it took me long enough, but I did just what I said I would >_>
So yeah! Test it out if ya don't believe me.
I'll make a video of it tomorrow, right now my capture card is skipping like [censored] and dropping frames like hell.


can any1 guess who this is, and who she's over? :P
.....................
note: this was just a half-assed rig... came out quite well shockingly o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Noodle arms are part of a healthy, balanced and nutritious diet.
I have no idea.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Isn't that X-23? (Or a name somewhat similar to that?)

The Wolverine clone, right?


Quote from: DSX8™ on February 09, 2012, 10:55:11 AM
can any1 guess who this is, and who she's over? :P
.....................
note: this was just a half-assed rig... came out quite well shockingly o.o


Its X-23 from X-Men , its here Marvel vs Capcom model I guess.
And she's over Shiek :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 09, 2012, 12:37:04 PM #463 Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 12:40:17 PM by DSX8™
Quote from: Friedslick6 on February 09, 2012, 11:34:12 AM
Noodle arms are part of a healthy, balanced and nutritious diet.
I have no idea.
lol funny

Quote from: Spex130 on February 09, 2012, 12:34:50 PM
Isn't that X-23? (Or a name somewhat similar to that?)

The Wolverine clone, right?
clone of wolverine... ehh more like same DNA as Wolverine xD
but yes, its X-23.


Quote from: Abbi on February 09, 2012, 12:35:43 PM
Its X-23 from X-Men , its here Marvel vs Capcom model I guess.
And she's over Shiek :P
:srs:
.....
how'd u know she was over sheik? D=

edit:
fixed knee's and elbows.. and lower arms... later today, all of her!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 09, 2012, 12:37:04 PM

:srs:
.....
how'd u know she was over sheik? D=

.... Thats Shiek's Wait Animation ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.