WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


ok, here's the plans:

1-make a custom boneset editting ivy's- DONE
2-rig the [censored] out of amy- not done
3-make the motionpac use ammy's brandnew bones- not done
4-make recolors to fill ivy-not done but damn easy
5-¿rig other wolfs on ivy's bones?
6- MOST BADASS HACK EVAH!

Quote from: jokekid on February 12, 2012, 11:31:37 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


ok, here's the plans:

1-make a custom boneset editting ivy's- DONE
2-rig the [censored] out of amy- not done
3-make the motionpac use ammy's brandnew bones- not done
4-make recolors to fill ivy-not done but damn easy
5-¿rig other wolfs on ivy's bones?
6- MOST BADASS HACK EVAH!

Lol have fun rigging that mess to...that mess XD
This is why I go with humanoid characters =3
If you rig any other wolves you better do wolf Link (with midna) and Ooki :D

no idea who  ooki is, but yeah, wolf link is one of my plans...
and to rig it isnt hard, it would be harder for me to animate it, since i actually have no clue how animals move...

Quote from: jokekid on February 12, 2012, 11:53:04 PM
no idea who  ooki is, but yeah, wolf link is one of my plans...
and to rig it isnt hard, it would be harder for me to animate it, since i actually have no clue how animals move...

Sorry, I meant Oki >_<
And the Canine Wariors =3 all 8 of em XD
You know as alt costumes for Amy :P


Too... much... win...
That Popo kicks ass :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 13, 2012, 02:47:00 AM
Too... much... win...
That Popo kicks ass :srs:
The recolors will kick ass too, I could see it now.
Dark purple
Violet
Mauve
Light Purple
Pinkish purple
did I mention some other variation of purple?
XD

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 13, 2012, 02:54:10 AM
The recolors will kick ass too, I could see it now.
Dark purple
Violet
Mauve
Light Purple
Pinkish purple
did I mention some other variation of purple?
XD

Do it.


Quote from: Spex130 on February 13, 2012, 03:01:23 AM
Do it.
lol seriously?
I just might do it just for the lolz XD
Although Nanna would be hard, there aren't many variations of pink XD
By the way, all of those words mean purple lol

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 13, 2012, 03:04:33 AM
lol seriously?
I just might do it just for the lolz XD
Although Nanna would be hard, there aren't many variations of pink XD
By the way, all of those words mean purple lol

Yeah, yeah. I did know that. It'd still be cool to see, though.

I might just bring all the original colors in myself as a texture pack...


I love them!

I think it would make more sense to have Popo on Ike and Nana on Marth though...

anyways, I've been needing some more "just for lulz" hacks. theyre great!

lol
I'll call it "the ultimately Awesome recolor pak of awesum..and stuff!"
XD

At Nanobuds: I have an idea for a just for lolz hack that might be particularly awesome =3
Thats IF my evil plan will work :D
I hope to god it does, cause frankly, that would make an epic Naruto hack even more epic XD

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 13, 2012, 03:19:52 AM
I love them!

I think it would make more sense to have Popo on Ike and Nana on Marth though...

anyways, I've been needing some more "just for lulz" hacks. theyre great!

Popo on Marth, Nana on Ike, for the lulz, because everyone wanted it the other way...

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 13, 2012, 03:23:51 AM
lol
I'll call it "the ultimately Awesome recolor pak of awesum..and stuff!"
XD

I look forward to it, hehe!


Something I'm working on =D


It was a pain to separate him into his base polygons but...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The wielder of Alondite draws nearer!

He's just got a few issues I've yet to work out

- His Fingers need better rigging
- His Cape seems odd in some animations (Comparing to Ganon's Cape rigging)
- The Normals on his Cape are not right at all (And I'm not even a novice at fixing them)
- The Tunic portion of the model is good as it's going to get, just gotta work on the back portion

It's going to be a while before this hits the vault but eh,