WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

That looks frantastico!  depending on the end results I may actualy use that stage.... and I don't use many stages

Quote from: StarWaffle on February 15, 2012, 10:18:18 AM
That looks frantastico!  depending on the end results I may actualy use that stage.... and I don't use many stages
HAH i see... imma put ALOT of work into this stage, thats for damn sure... more work than i did with Peach's Castle and Great Bay.. and now if u'll excuse moi...
*heads back to PokeFloat Land* :af:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


:af2:

I can count how many vertices s/he has on my fingers!

S/he's over Sheik, if you can't tell.  :srs:

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

I think the "FitSheikMotionEtc.pac" in the top right gave it away...

:srs:
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 16, 2012, 04:09:16 AM
I think the "FitSheikMotionEtc.pac" in the top right gave it away...

:srs:
lol wow...I didn't notice /sarcasm

BTW: Anyone interested might have some interest in a few brawl screenies of Lee, who may or may not appear on my vault in the next couple of days :/ it depends on how well my tasks in fixing Krystal to have metal textures/working shaders goes :)

Well, as far as Metal goes you should do the AutoMetalMaterials thing, because it works now.


Quote from: Spex130 on February 16, 2012, 04:19:43 AM
Well, as far as Metal goes you should do the AutoMetalMaterials thing, because it works now.

Ah, so it does already? Huh, never knew that...
Do you think you could help me out with something? I want to give Krystal Toon-Link style shading, but ehhhh...I'm not really sure if I should risk currupting my files XP


Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 16, 2012, 04:22:05 AM
Ah, so it does already? Huh, never knew that...
Do you think you could help me out with something? I want to give Krystal Toon-Link style shading, but ehhhh...I'm not really sure if I should risk currupting my files XP

Make back ups :af: I back up EVERYTHING. By the time I'm done I have thousands of save files :srs: THat way if something does corrupt I don't have to redo a whole lot of [censored] >.>
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Spex130 on February 16, 2012, 04:29:47 AM
Sure. Why not.

Kay, I'll copy my files then and pm them to you =3
I've almost got lee finished, just gotta rig his neck/head and hope to god that I can somehow import him into BB without any errors =3

Quote from: ExorcistRain on February 16, 2012, 02:00:42 AM

:af2:

I can count how many vertices s/he has on my fingers!

S/he's over Sheik, if you can't tell.  :srs:
Omg!

I want this. <3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

February 16, 2012, 05:52:28 AM #536 Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 05:57:05 AM by Naruto200Man
Ah...aside from a minor texture issue, Rock Lee is pretty much finished, and looks pretty damn good in links wait stance :)



I do think I know what the problem is :) I'll experiment a little :D
EDIT:

DUN DUN DONE! Now to test him in game >=3

Why not give Lee a Kunai? (or whatever those black daggers are called

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 16, 2012, 09:41:28 PM
Why not give Lee a Kunai? (or whatever those black daggers are called

To be honest I'm thinking about it, but for now it's just going to be rigged over :falcon: as a costume. Possibly a one slot but no promises...

why is he over Link if hes gonna be ported to Falcon?