WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

yes finally something vegeta related

lookin good mdk
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Neji Hyuga is ready to join the brawl :) but what the hell is rock lee doing?? XD
SNEAK ATTACK!!


Also here's another pic of him too :)


Kagemaru has given me permission to release him to the vault :P but he gets to be the first person to play as him =3

MarioDK: That looks pretty sweet! Can you help me get Lee's graphic models onto link? IDK how you do it but I would really like that for the psa that I'm making =3

If anyone can teach me how to do HD textures and whatnot I would be glad...

March 27, 2012, 04:03:06 PM #722 Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 04:10:18 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: Naruto200Man on March 27, 2012, 04:01:03 PM
Neji Hyuga is ready to join the brawl :) but what the hell is rock lee doing?? XD
SNEAK ATTACK!!


Also here's another pic of him too :)


Kagemaru has given me permission to release him to the vault :P but he gets to be the first person to play as him =3

MarioDK: That looks pretty sweet! Can you help me get Lee's graphic models onto link? IDK how you do it but I would really like that for the psa that I'm making =3

If anyone can teach me how to do HD textures and whatnot I would be glad...
i can help you after i am done with vegetas
for HD texture i am still noob at it but i will try on buu saga vegeta

also i forgot to show something i was working on while KC-MM was down(some ppl maybe already have seen it) :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Lee neds HD texture :srs:


almost done with over sonic version
(i know atleast segtendo will love it)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on March 27, 2012, 07:44:38 PM

almost done with over sonic version
(i know atleast segtendo will love it)
me 2! its frigin awsome!

atleast fingers/head/shoes/hands is nintendo´s rig :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on March 27, 2012, 07:44:38 PM

almost done with over sonic version
(i know atleast segtendo will love it)
This. Is how I've imagined it ;_;
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 27, 2012, 08:47:10 PM #728 Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 09:43:52 PM by Mariodk

not much left and lets hope anything works ingame :D

edit:
ingame:


as you can see the eyes is wrong
do someone possible know how to fix it?
cuz something like that happen also if you reimport mario and wanted his eyes to work

i copyed anything on materials/shaders from brawl sonic to this model
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Ahem.... progress report for Neji :)

Sexy Metal Texture


And Sexy Final Smash eyes


I have a TIIIINNNNY problem with the normal face texture though. Other than that and the Final smash face flashing for some reason it's almost done =3

Quote from: Mariodk on March 27, 2012, 08:47:10 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

not much left and lets hope anything works ingame :D

edit:
ingame:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


as you can see the eyes is wrong
do someone possible know how to fix it?
cuz something like that happen also if you reimport mario and wanted his eyes to work

i copyed anything on materials/shaders from brawl sonic to this model

Make sure the materials and texture references of the eyes have the same name as the original model and the eye textures are still in the same format as before.
Then double-check all the settings for the materials and shaders.
If everything seems to be matching and it still doesn't work, I can take a look at it.

A Note to people who have imported Naruto Models:

If you can fix up the UV maps so that parts of the model aren't dominated by block colors, I'll consider giving them texture revamps in the future.

Same goes for Bleach characters. Which I say coming from past experience.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: jokekid on March 27, 2012, 12:58:30 AM


nuff said


psh, who needs vegeta when you ahve a truck
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 27, 2012, 10:21:58 PM

psh, who needs vegeta when you ahve a truck

Problem is, Can he TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 27, 2012, 10:05:57 PM
Make sure the materials and texture references of the eyes have the same name as the original model and the eye textures are still in the same format as before.
Then double-check all the settings for the materials and shaders.
If everything seems to be matching and it still doesn't work, I can take a look at it.
i found out what was found(atleast for normal eyes)
but for FS eyes the eye is all black :( i think i just remove FS eyes so there is more filesize for get the other texture higher filesize
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later