WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 05, 2012, 12:44:37 AM
Missles... flames... plasma beam.... epic balls of energy... and a giant freakin death lazer. He's loaded.

I need ideas on what to make him do when he rolls up into a sphere... anyone?

does samus's fi tmotion have an animation for the model, whiel inside teh morp ball? if so, u coudl follwo mah tutorial on teh sonic method, so he can eb seen but nto be weird
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on April 05, 2012, 12:51:20 AM
Glad to see some SFxT models getting ripped.  Gives me hope for Yoshimitsu. :P

I second this. If anybody wants to give this a try I have the model along with most of the other ones from SFxT

"fear my wrath for i am pacman!" *eats trees*

Just a little texture editing (thank you demonboy), and some rigging to the main body so the arms dont just float and were done :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

God damn those eyes...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 05, 2012, 01:08:58 AM
God damn those eyes...

good or bad? how should I edit them?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: 8-BitDemon on April 05, 2012, 01:06:02 AM
I second this. If anybody wants to give this a try I have the model along with most of the other ones from SFxT
well do u have the model of Jin from SFxT? i cant even find a model of him from Tekken 6
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Rockin Pervy on April 05, 2012, 01:09:47 AM
good or bad? how should I edit them?
They just creep me out.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I happen to have jin's model from tekken 6 but I'm sure his model form SFxT would be better.

I'd love it If someone could find lars' model from SFxT myself >.>

-insert place holder preview for Zangief-

yeah, im rigging zangief. he is basically done, but his head is a pain in teh butt to put on, and his arms are crap.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

would anyone be mad if i remove Pacmans mechs nose? it kinda gets in the way :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

April 05, 2012, 01:57:03 AM #925 Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 01:58:50 AM by 8-BitDemon
Quote from: DSX8 on April 05, 2012, 01:11:12 AM
well do u have the model of Jin from SFxT? i cant even find a model of him from Tekken 6
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 05, 2012, 01:20:17 AM
I'd love it If someone could find lars' model from SFxT myself >.>

Got 'em right here. Which flavors will it be?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Rockin Pervy on April 05, 2012, 01:23:48 AM
would anyone be mad if i remove Pacmans mechs nose? it kinda gets in the way :srs:
I like its nose. can't ya just shorten it?

April 05, 2012, 02:18:42 AM #926 Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 02:22:08 AM by ShadowSnake


Frank West is almost done.

i tested him in-game and there is no lag at all, perfect metal works nicely.

just got to rig the hands and buttons, tweak some parts, and add face expressions then this dude is done.

@ Nanobuds

Iron Man looks great, hope you get the metal working because i play with items.

Someone should HD-ize the texture to look kinda look wii's Iron Man texture.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


@ShadowSnake

I'll get it working... i'm pretty sure i know how to fix it. And i plan to make an extra texture like wii's

April 05, 2012, 05:04:27 AM #928 Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 05:09:58 AM by Rockin Pervy
Lol sorry, this is the last Pacman post from me on this thread :af:

Quote from: 8-BitDemon on April 05, 2012, 01:57:03 AM
I like its nose. can't ya just shorten it?
LOL no :srs: But I got it working :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: 8-BitDemon on April 05, 2012, 01:57:03 AM
Got 'em right here. Which flavors will it be?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

O.o.. oh wow.... ill take all 3!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady