WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: ExorcistRain on April 14, 2012, 07:58:32 PM
:srs:I rigged the head to BustN not HeadN, just a tip.Genius? Putting her on Sheik was common sense!
And yeah, it's the MvC3 model. I actually started with using the SF4 one but it was scary so I switched.
The knees are giving me problems, but as soon as that is done, she'll be out.
Gohdan is getting released any second now.
Would putting her over Fox be too much of a hassle?
Every rose has its thorn just like every night has its dawn..


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Misery v05A

Quote from: JCentavo on April 15, 2012, 12:03:57 AM
Would putting her over Fox be too much of a hassle?

If you want a midget Chun-Li, then sure.

People, can't forget proportions. It's just common sense.

Wait, do you just want her over Fox because of the AAA combo?

Wow.


>.>
<.<
.
.
.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hey look its bass exe


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

pikazz, mario on yoshi and now that?
I agree with gamma.
I love you now :P
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Metal SonicBrawler on April 15, 2012, 01:16:18 AM
>.>
<.<
.
.
.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Do want :D
Who will it be over? Fox?
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521


Quote from: ShadowWolf613 on April 15, 2012, 08:36:57 AM
Do want :D
Who will it be over? Fox?

fox or zss
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


who is /\ over?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P



over ice climbers, rig is kinda weird, since the boneset is weird as hell...
guess who will be over nana


nope, look at his weapon...