WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I don't know if you remember this glithy thing


but now, say hello to this



as you can see, the tail is weird, because, is another model, but I don't why it looks like that on bb, also if i do any change in 3d max it just stays the same
help!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Flareon on Squirtle? lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


thats nice..would leafeon over ivysaur have worked better?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]



animted eyes
but i had to fix the fingers and afew other stuff
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: StarWaffle on April 21, 2012, 11:53:20 AM
I couldn't get the rig right... So i chopped him up and put him onto pikachu.



[censored] yeah!

Finally put that sexy texture you made so long ago, to good use.

All you need to do is the separate eye texture?

Looks done to me. Maybe a little bit more shading on his body.

I'm curious to see how he looks from the back. No homo.

to me it looks like a pikachu with raichu's feet, ears and tail... >.<
but i gotta admit that those pieces look great

sweet sonic, man
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P



I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Looks good.
I assume you'll fix the normals between the face and quills, right?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 21, 2012, 09:46:42 PM
Looks good.
I assume you'll fix the normals between the face and quills, right?
got the same problem with sonic the plumber then i imported him so i know what to do
this sonic using almost same texture as brawl sonic but lowered file size cuz of the .pcs was too big before
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: KTH on April 21, 2012, 03:26:18 PM


Werehog over Wolf.

The rig is a pain, but he is almost done. The fingers just need to be done.
I did a little Brawl texture for him, he got alternate face and rigged mouth.
I love this. <3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


April 22, 2012, 09:45:12 AM #1167 Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 09:47:21 AM by Lucifer-Shout
I know I don't post here much but, I just really like what I've done with this so far. =v
And it's probably irrelevant.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


finally got the models i wanted, so here comes more marvel!

Still working on link for the tournament.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm still working on a high tech bow and clawshot. I'm also going to retexture his tunic a bit

So far I used parts from Link, Samus, Snake, Wolf, and Fox.