WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Well here it is, Future Link.
This was supposed to be my entry for the IST Tourney but I missed the deadline.

Next I'll be completing PSX Cloud and then start work on Kuro and Toro

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Future?


Quote from: Mariodk on May 15, 2012, 05:30:22 AM
textures by me(but used afew parts from other textures)
model by me(but used afew parts from other models)
its going over Captain falcon (cuz i wanted to see bender to do falcon punch)
Needs a glorious golden ass recolor.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


a character I doing right now

hype? :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: ds22 on May 15, 2012, 09:43:49 AM
That's great and all, but there already is a Sakura over Zelda in the vault.
:srs: IDK I'm making mine anyway...without help from anyone else. This one will have faces, final smash and metal textures.




Need to rig the hands, fix the wrists and toes, and re-rig the neck area and she's finished.
There is very little clipping on her pants in SOME animations, but it's not noticable during  normal gameplay.

I think i'm going to steal and re-texture Sakura's legs for my female link project, all I have to do is recolor the top legs brown and the boots green. If anyone wants to make a better texture than that for the legs they can.

Posted this in the Pokemon tourney thing, but I guess I may as well post it here:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just gotta figure out what to put at the top of the wings (similar to the little claw things on Ridley's, but something more fitting), sort out the UVs, and texture. Then they should be done.

Woohoo.
[/quote]

May 15, 2012, 07:13:19 PM #1672 Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 07:15:56 PM by KTH
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 15, 2012, 06:31:36 PM
Posted this in the Pokemon tourney thing, but I guess I may as well post it here:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I lol'd.

Quoteinb4utterdisappointment  :af:

Oh you.  :af:

Quote from: KTH on May 15, 2012, 07:13:19 PM
Oh you.  :af:

Oh me. :af:

I'm still trying to decide what to put on the tips of his wings, I had a few ideas but nothing that I really liked. Once I get those added I can sort out the UVs and give texturing them a shot.

Why not Put one of Feraligators tail spike on it?

It'd be a personalized wing set for him.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

@demonboy
love the future link gonna download that when i get home
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on May 15, 2012, 07:40:25 PM
Why not Put one of Feraligators tail spike on it?

It'd be a personalized wing set for him.

Not a bad idea, but I don't think it would go well with the rest of the wing... his spike things are somewhat rounded, and I'm going for a sharper look... I'll try and incorporate it somehow.

Also, Boygos sent me a Feraligatr model from PBR, but the model itself doesn't seem to be that great.... it isn't T-posed, the normals are kinda wonky, it's high quality in some areas and low quality in others... I might have to frankenstein this.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 15, 2012, 07:47:35 PM I might have to frankenstein this.
Best part about model imports. :af:


Quote from: Solar99 on May 15, 2012, 08:11:52 PM
Best part about model imports. :af:

I guess. XD That's basically how the wings were made, it's just a bunch of cylinders connected at pivot points.

They aren't actually connected, which will make rigging much easier. That way it's more like the wings are rotating around pivot points (which are composed of hinges and ball-and-socket joints) rather than bending like a normal wing.
[/behindthescenes]